The RIP thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The RIP thread

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Michael K Williams who played Omar in The Wire and "Chalky" White in Boardwalk Empire has died at 54
A great role in The Wire, top notch cop show

R.I.P.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Michael K Williams who played Omar in The Wire and "Chalky" White in Boardwalk Empire has died at 54

R.I.P.

RIP, I first saw him in The Wire and he was unforgettable. What a shock at at age of 54.

Reactions: 2 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014

R.I.P.
Ahhhhh man. That's sad. Ridiculously talented actor.

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Comic Norm Macdonald has died of cancer aged 61.
Very underrated comedian, loved his work.
Check out some of his stuff from SNL if you can find it

RIP

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
RIP Ed Asner at 91.

Keep mistaking him with Danny De Vito on the 70s hit sitcom Taxi.
TMTMS and Lou Grant were much loved shows of my youth. And Up is one of my favourite Pixar-Disney movies. RIP.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Former Carlton president John Elliott, 79.
Big Jack probably b glad to escape from the ongoing disaster haunting his beloved Carlscum. Probably turning over before even reaching his grave over the rejection by premium coaches n the appointment of that failed Brisvegas coach.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
My nephew married a girl whose father was Qantas’ most experienced cabin manager on overseas flights. The Pope, rockstars, movie stars. Looked after them all. Lots of great stories.

He used to tell me that Elliot was his favourite passenger. He’d fly to London a lot and would ask Qantas to get and keep a couple of Four and Twenty pies in the galley on every flight he took. He’d smoke and drink the whole way in first class and ask for one of his pies in the middle of the night with some tomato sauce. Hah hah hah….

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My nephew married a girl whose father was Qantas’ most experienced cabin manager on overseas flights. The Pope, rockstars, movie stars. Looked after them all. Lots of great stories.
Got any juicy stories about the pope :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How good were those old cans. Robust. Genuine pin stripe suits. Classy.

1632404974380.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user