The Roar Complete Mock Draft Edition 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Roar Complete Mock Draft Edition 1

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Just FYI another mock draft to mull over.

Has us down as taking Patrick Kerr at 29 and Brayshaw at 56. Not a fan of Brayshaw myself.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/11/06/complete-afl-mock-draft-2016-first-edition/

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The Roar Complete Mock Draft Edition 1 06 Nov

Has us down as taking Patrick Kerr at 29 and Brayshaw at 56. Not a fan of Brayshaw myself.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2016/11/06/complete-afl-mock-draft-2016-first-edition/

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Re: The Roar Complete Mock Draft Edition 1 06 Nov

He's got us taking Brayshaw instead of Jack Graham too.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006

Gypsy__Jazz said:
He's got us taking Brayshaw instead of Jack Graham too.

Kerr instead of Cox.
Brayshaw instead of Begley, Graham & Guelfi - wouldn't be happy with those choices.

Romensky is a good pick with our last. No Olango so would pounce with PSD pick 6.

Max Lynch at 34?? That's so over the odds that I would be firing the Port recruiter, Lynch is a rookie pick at best. And Villis has a heart defect!!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Has Josh Rotham to WC @ 55. If available I would take Rotham at our 1st pick. Amyone got thoughts on Rotham?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

How does Kirby, the kid who played a few for the VFL team, fit into all this?

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006

caesar said:
Has Josh Rotham to WC @ 55. If available I would take Rotham at our 1st pick. Amyone got thoughts on Rotham?

I will bet my house that Rotham doesn't drift that far. It's actually one of the worst attempts at a draft I've seen. Would happily take Rotham at pick 27.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
caesar said:

No more Carlton too.

FistFullOfDollars

Tiger Rookie
Dec 16, 2009

CarnTheTiges said:
How does Kirby, the kid who played a few for the VFL team, fit into all this?
He'll go late in the national draft to another team or to us with one of our picks. The only way we can pre list him as a category B rookie is if he goes undrafted in the national and preseason rookie draft.

Those rules are only in place for this transition year though. Next year if a potential Cat B player is worthy of a list spot we'll be able to take them straight away.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne

FistFullOfDollars said:
He'll go late in the national draft to another team or to us with one of our picks. The only way we can pre list him as a category B rookie is if he goes undrafted in the national and preseason rookie draft.

Those rules are only in place for this transition year though. Next year if a potential Cat B player is worthy of a list spot we'll be able to take them straight away.

yep rules are changed EVERY year to suit the AFL's agenda