the saints game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

the saints game

Sounds very ordinary on the Net JohnF. They reckon FLEMMING will go big time for a hit on Reinweildt. McGRATH apparently almost took the mark of the century apparently.

Need Cogs and Johnno to lift for my dream team or TD will thrash me, ha.
Bloody Fleming taking out Rievoldt so i won't get points from him either.
BTW I expect Fleming to be rubbed out. What he did shouldn't be tolerated. :mad:

Yep Coughlan is being heavily tagged by Baker.

Fleming leveled Reiwoldt out with an elbow to the jaw.

gustiger12 said:
McGRATH apparently almost took the mark of the century apparently.

LOL, yeh he got up there pretty high, hit the turf without holding the ball, got up for a second attack on the footy and Gerhig gave him a bump and decked him again.

Its not even 3 quarter time yet and we are 10 goals down. Spud was probably at some social function getting drunk over his mate Burkey before the game.

It's 27 min into the third quarter, were losing by 62 points to a rabble like St.Kilda..................absolute *smile*.

These guys are playing for mad Monday and that's all....

It's sad to say, but I really dont care and woulkd be happy to default the last 3 games. What I will care for is at 4.45pm after Round 22 finishes.

Cos the clean out for 2004 starts then. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is becoming very ugly. Another week of harmony coming up I suspect.

This could well be our worst loss for the season. We are getting flogged. 62 Points and not even to the end of the 3rd quarter.

How much worse can it GET?????????????

The commentators just said they have no idea what Richmond are doing with their rotations and structure.

gustiger12 said:
The commentators just said they have no idea what Richmond are doing with their rotations and structure.

I know what they are doing. They are all sitting on some structure and rotating. Pathetic

SPUD and 10 players must go.... his culture of failure is spreading like cancer through punt road! :'(

MMM just described Richmond as "ugly ball users".

That about summed it up I reckon.

No team could play with this much lack of heart if there is not something seriously wrong within.

I have been fortunate enough to not see this game. Bring on the high draft picks I say. :'(
From all your reports it sounds more like a sketch from Monty Python's flying Circus than a football game.

Regardless of what is being said publicly, things will get very ugly if this continues for the next 3 games.

I dont give a rats ass, Frawley has had 4 years there and has done *smile* all and he MUST go...

Go...............and take Loewe, Crock-of-*smile*, Brittain with you. This insipid defensive style of play will win us the wooden spoon for the next 2 years. How the hell did they beat the Bulldogs????

One very unhappy camper!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

80 Points.............................to be beaten by a team coached by a gorilla like Thomas is crap. Best Wishes to Nathan Burke, a champion player and a champion guy.

What must Kane Johnson be thinking when he sees Adelaide priming for another Premiership tilt?

Good luck to Jason Torney, he must be rapt.........that he's playing at a decent team, with decent players with a decent coach.

MILLER - act now and sack Frawley and the majority of the Football department!

I swear when these wankers ask me to renew my membership for 2004, I will be asking MILLER to tell me why I should...............