the saints game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

the saints game

This is the worst performance of the year,no heart and no guts time to go Frawley, time to get a coach that knows about winning premierships. :mad:

Well i am new to this site but let me say this ...the coach must go and about 15 players on top.....flemming should be banned for umm 4weeks + no heart! no guts! no brains!=Richmond 2003

And can we even trade off players form our list who hell would want them?

wonders

We stayed until the end. Yes, we feel insulted.
To compenstate, we started laughing about how
bad things where - when something bad happened
it was a trigger for a giggle. So very very sad really.
Most people who hadn't left by that stage (nearly
the whole row) got into it.

Son reckons we mignt as well not bother showing
up to Richmond games for the rest of the seaon...
the players don't. This is even more than very very
sad.

Was that Diggler a few rows back from us? Yelling
out about what a F&&wit spud is... and then telling
the people who complained about his comments
to "Go and smell the roses" ?

only highlight for me was backing the saints to win by over 73 points on footybet, riewoldt coming back on helped me immensely

where can i find out how much that paid? is it on the net anywhere?

Well Nathan Burke reckons we are lucky to have Spud.

Do you reckon he is angling for a job at punt road?

Baktiger, I wonder if I was in your row, we ended up doing the same thing, if we didn't laugh we would have cried.

I can assure you Baktiger it was not me. I sat behind in comfort behind glass windows after half time, to stunned to even utter a word. I could not believe the lack of fight I saw tonight. Is it Frawley or the players, I dont know. Driveing home I heard we had just about the same amount of possessions as the saints but lost by 80 points! What is their gameplan?

Funny how gamblers never tell you about all their losing bets. :rollin

tiggytam said:
Baktiger, I wonder if I was in your row, we ended up doing the same thing, if we didn't laugh we would have cried.
Aisle 36 on level 1.

I imagine that a lot of people were doing it. Probably
as some psychological defence mechanism against the
torture that they put us through. There's probably some
international law or UN statute against such things.

Some of the match ups were pathetic. Example, Zantuck v Gehig. Gehig was too tall, too strong.
Greg Tivendale should not be allowed to take the kick ins.
Richmond should learn the basics of football, things like manning up.
Richmond was out coached all night.
Richmond lacked foot skills. They couldnt hit a target all night.
Apart from Fleming, Richmond lacked toughness.
There was no way St Kilda is a 80 point better team. Richmond made them look better than they really are.
Some players should take a real hard look at themselves and decide if they are going to play as an individual or play for the team.
Richo tried really hard, he lead, was miles in front and they would kick it to him.
Richo is one of few players we have that plays with passion.

Clearly things are not what they seem at Tigerland.

Geez imagine the memo's this week.

There is some serious problems in the camp one suspects.

SIMPLY THE WORST PERFORMANCE I CAN RECALL IN THE LAST 4 YEARS.

I came home early from an 80's nite to catch the last quarter and couldn't believe my eyes at the scoreboard. Talk about pathetic. Dying minutes and I couldn't bear it any longer and went to bed to read Gene Simmons "Kiss and Make-up" - definitely more appeasing than the footy.

SkiddyMcGhee said:
It's 27 min into the third quarter, were losing by 62 points to a rabble like St.Kilda..................absolute sh!t.

These guys are playing for mad Monday and that's all....

It's sad to say, but I really dont care and woulkd be happy to default the last 3 games. What I will care for is at 4.45pm after Round 22 finishes.

Cos the clean out for 2004 starts then. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
So we are Rabble Skiddy?
Very silly statement.

Dont worry Mr Fireman, we are officially the biggest rabble in the league

We are a laughing stock, and until we have a new coach, teams will look at the draw with glee when they see they are playing us. Seeing our ruck coach standing with the opposition out on the ground last night further shows that we are the charity club, jobs for the boys.