THEY'RE CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

THEY'RE CHOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
Patrick Smith wrote on afl.com
" Mark Williams got so far ahead of himself he got lost trying to get back. He mucked about in the final rounds after the minor premiership was secured. Adelaide people understand this: a minor premiership is a minor achievement.

He rested players, he told the world they weren’t at full throttle over the past couple of weeks because their aim was solely on the first final. The first final of what? It didn’t appear to be the one against Sydney. Has Port got a team in the national netball finals?

Port can now be labeled two things. Chokers or chumps."

what a fitting article, both i think ;D

PS great song PRR ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
This isn't a good situation for me. The three teams I really want to fail are all in the same side of the draw.
I couldn't stand Collingwood or Essendon winning and I don't want to be barracking for Port.

Using a process of elimination I hope the Lions or Swans absolutely flog Port in the Grand Final.
Nah I guess I'll just have to hope the Lions or Swans flog any of the other three.

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
Agree rosy swans or lions for me but probly the swans most as i'd hate to see lions get 3 in a row with their football naieve fans. think i'd be relieved with just seeing another CHOKE from power again ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Swannies for me. Couldn't stand another Brisbane premiership. Its time they shared the wealth.

Hope Port get beaten tonight and then Essendon and Collingwood inflict major damage on each other.

FoX

Tiger Cub
Jul 27, 2003
A freakish beheading of buckley or lloyd during the banner run-through would be would be good for a giggle Johnf :p