This board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

This board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
There have been a  few complaints that the General Board is getting too political and not as much fun as it used to be so it's been decided to create this new board for discussions that can tend to get a bit heated.  That way only those interested need to access this board and others can choose to ignore it completely.

Some posts ont his kind of subject matter can be offensive and over the top.  It's a good idea to remmeber that it's an opinion forum and comments posted aren't necessarily fact.

As with the rest of the forum name calling and personal slinging or insults aren't acceptable and will be deleted.

Happy posting....now where's that suit of armour smiley?  :hihi

P.S. If anyone can think of a good name for this board let me know.

Hey Pesto!

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 19, 2007
tigersnake said:
wonder if port have a race, religion and politics board?

i doubt whether they are sophisticated enough. I bet they don't have a Curtis E Bear!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
a board with the 3 topics of conversation that shouldnt be publicly brought up.

Religion and Politics cause of every conflict not to mention stupidity and the moronic cretins in positions of power within religious and political sects.

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Freedom of speech is fine as long as those speaking give the same courtesy to others with differing thoughts and ideals.

jayfox

Tiger Champion
Nov 11, 2003
B1 and B2 said:
Freedom of speech is fine as long as those speaking give the same courtesy to others with differing thoughts and ideals.

I agree. are you saying that this is not happening on this board?

Johnno_84

Tiger Cub
Jan 28, 2007
jayfox said:
B1 and B2 said:

Its fair to say in some cases its not... People are letting their Cyber Egos get in the way of a good debate...

jayfox

Tiger Champion
Nov 11, 2003
Johnno_84 said:
jayfox said:
B1 and B2 said:

Its fair to say in some cases its not... People are letting their Cyber Egos get in the way of a good debate...

Where do you think this is happening? Give us examples, please.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Johnno_84 said:
jayfox said:
B1 and B2 said:

Is it this sort of lack of coutesy you're complaining about?

Johnno_84 said:
Interesting, firstly congratulations on your ability to extract more than a sentence out of your keyboard, this should be commended...

Johnno_84

Tiger Cub
Jan 28, 2007
Disco08 said:
Johnno_84 said:
jayfox said:
B1 and B2 said:

Is it this sort of lack of coutesy you're complaining about?

Johnno_84 said:
Interesting, firstly congratulations on your ability to extract more than a sentence out of your keyboard, this should be commended...

No that was clearly tongue in cheek, after Pesto being so compliant on just one line questions...

Johnno_84

Tiger Cub
Jan 28, 2007
jayfox said:
Johnno_84 said:
jayfox said:
B1 and B2 said:

Where do you think this is happening? Give us examples, please.

The posts were appropraitely deleted so no examples are able to be put forward...

Whilst your listening JAyfox, i asked a few questions on your Religious board about the interpretations of the bible, and the provecies of which it 'may' convey...

Are you one to read into this sort of thing... E.G - many believe the falling of the two brothers is related to the twin towers... Many are of the belief Australia will be invaded by the asian countries... Whilst some believe the world will end in the year 2012... This sort of thing has always intreagued me...

Another thing whilst watching Borat (when he went into the catholic church) he said somehting about him believeing in the bird, and when he said that the (catholic or christian not sure) lady said he hsouldnt do that.... Now im all for religion, but i thought this was disgraceful, how can you question someone elses religion?

Thanks in advance Jayfox

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm locking this thread because it was just to advise people of the new board situation. The last thing we need is 2 threads discussing religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.