This is a test. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

This is a test.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Hi,
Yeah nearly every time I click a button I lose connection to the server. Have to 'Back' to the last page then reclick. Sometimes dont know if my messages have been posted causing duplications. Please fix.

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
I've had difficulty with losing connection when trying to refresh Tiger Talk, and getting up to date threads. Theyve been added to several times, but when I click on them I get to a post hours earlier.

Tom_Hafey

Tiger Cub
Dec 17, 2002
Having problems accessing pages, keep losing connection to the server and have to press refresh once or on some occassions many times before it will bring up the page.

Also have to add that this problem I have encounted on other sites as well over the last couple of days. These other sites were message boards too, most likely netfirms as well

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Just as I was replying to this I got a:

Database Error: Server shutdown in progress
File: /mnt/web_j/d15/s15/a000h9wx/www/yabbse/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 398

... but that might just be netfirms 'fixing' things.

I haven't posted for a while until now...

The real problems I have been having are the
messages about SMF not being able to connect to the database
perhaps the server is down. I just count to 5, and hit reload
and it comes back.

Other problem is from a different site, where it just says that
the page cannot be found - again, just hit reload and it comes
up eventually.

That, and it seems a whole lot slower than it's been the last few
weeks.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Getting constant "Could not load any data for this location" messages when jumping from page to page, or using links or whatever.

Sometimes have to try 2 or 3 times or more to get to the desired page.

Same with posts.

Hammerfire

The Devils Advocate of PRE!!
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
Will get random "page cannot be displayed" pages coming up, especially when i go to reply to a thread.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Get this page cannot be displayed messages frequently while trying to open threads.

Got this message just before
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Have trouble posting get error messages and have to go back and try and check to see if it's been posted or whether or not I have to post the message again.

Got a this page could not be displayed message when I tried to post this :mad:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
ALL OF THE ABOVE.

As a Richmond supporter's cliche "It's really frustating"

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
No subject was filled in.
The message body was left empty.

Phar Ace

"PRE just banned my biggest fan!"
Jun 17, 2004
Queensland
Have had around half a dozen incidents of having to "go back" after receiving a white background error message - something about "a server". This has occured the last two or three days.
Problem seems intermittent, not regular.

Hope this helps. :D

stripes17

Tiger Superstar
Mar 9, 2004
Victoria
Even though I have broadband the pages are really slow to open. Sometimes I am getting the white page with"this page is temporarily unavailable, server may be having difficulties " and I have to click the refresh button to try again, and then the page comes up or I have to click on back. This is happening intermittently, but access is definitely very slow compared to normal.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I'm having the same problems as stripes17, but it is happening constantly not intermittently.

QueenC

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 16, 2004
Sydney
The pages are taking ages to load even though I am on cable
and this message is displayed quite regularly:-

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Thanks Rosy...

tigertod

Tiger Cub
Apr 25, 2004
Yeah Nah me too...All of the above and Listen, a bit slow also.
Get up em Rosy and make sure they get this site Cherryripe.

paper tiger

Play On!
Jul 6, 2004
Have had problems opening pages, having to refresh up to 3 -5 times, on 2 different computers, both with broadband. Have also had problems logging in.