This is a test. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

This is a test.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I have experienced all of the above problems.
The most annoying one being the snails pace of the site.

Also having trouble with successfully posting on a thread only to be told that my message hadn't gone through. Only to re-post it and find that the post has now been duplicated because it actually did go through the first time.

The most frequent error message I get is the "this page cannot be displayed" type. But there have been 3 or 4 as described above.

Please fix it! The board is a nightmare. :mad:

Stu

Tiger Superstar
Aug 12, 2004
Yep all of the above problems also
The most common one is the basic server time out but have also seen the occasional database error
Seems to happen at any time of the day, not just at peak times

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Every 2nd command I get an error telling me that the site doesn't exist or is not contactable, seems to be taking far longer than is normal to load pages.

gftob1

Tiger Cub
Apr 24, 2004
As above difficulty logging into yhe site and also an error message page unavailable or that I am not allowed in

QueenC

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 16, 2004
Sydney
Got this one this time:-

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Database Error: Server shutdown in progress
File: /mnt/web_j/d15/s15/a000h9wx/www/yabbse/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 398

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I often get 'page cannot be displayed' or alternatively 'internal server error'. Refreshing or trying again a few times normally works. It is fustrating!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I've got broadband and at the moment it is really slow to open pages. I keep getting " this page is temporarily unavailable" and I have to click refresh. Also the internal server error message comes up now and again. I have installed Service pack 2, but the problems were evident prior to the installation.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Today after posting a 'reply' to a thread, I receive a page saying that my session timed out and that I should try again to post a 'new' thread! Also I have had alot of this page cannot be found and having to refresh the page to get it up.

cheers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks everyone who's replied on this thread.
I e-mailed Netfirms screen shots of half a dozen different errors I had within 30 mins or so last night.
I rang them again this morning to check on the progress but they hadn't received my e-mail so I've just sent each attatchment again as separate e-mails.
Will let you all know as soon as I hear back.
Apologies to everyone.  I know how frustrating it is. Driving me bonkers actually. ;D