This week's training sessions. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

This week's training sessions.

RazorBoy

Just waitin' for the next premiership
Apr 18, 2003
Does anyone know if the team is training tomorrow (Wed), and what time ? Also, is it at the MCG? ??? They dont seem to put it on the RFC website anymore - probably cos it was changed all the time, and I forgot to ring the club to ask them.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I heard that they are having a leisurely training session at 2.10 this saturday.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I heard that to Diggler Frawley asked them to scatter around the MCG and act like witches hats

RazorBoy

Just waitin' for the next premiership
Apr 18, 2003
Captain Blood said:
Did you make it to training today Tiges4ever? A report from any body who went would be appreciated.
Yes, Captrain Blood, I did get there yesterday.
No sign of Cambo or Johnno, or other injured players.
Fiora did train and looked OK.

They had the main group of 18 players in black jumpers, and the hopefuls in yellow. Some of the hopefuls (hopeless) were pettifer, king, holland, DK, vardy, *smile*, dragga, hyde. *smile* and vardy played on Richo and Otto - Rich and Otto were too fast, too strong for both of these guys. Hilton and Rogers also turned their jumpers inside out to play with the yellows as there werent enough of the yellows to make up a side. Razor played up the other end - led out and marked strongly, that is until Stewy Loewe manned up on him and made him look too slow and puny. DK looked OK, but too slow for a midfield player- Joel Bowden killed him in pace.

Probably the only one who deserves to play in the seniors this week is DK, the rest did nothing outstanding- even in a scratch match to impress the coach.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Thanks DF. Plane gets in at 11:45 so looks liek we wil lmiss it. Oh well stil lgot the pre gaem BBQ, game and social club afterwards. Should be good.

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Tiges4ever said:
Captain Blood said:
Did you make it to training today Tiges4ever? A report from any body who went would be appreciated.
Yes, Captrain Blood, I did get there yesterday.
No sign of Cambo or Johnno, or other injured players.
Fiora did train and looked OK.

They had the main group of 18 players in black jumpers, and the hopefuls in yellow. Some of the hopefuls (hopeless) were pettifer, king, holland, DK, vardy, *smile*, dragga, hyde. *smile* and vardy played on Richo and Otto - Rich and Otto were too fast, too strong for both of these guys. Hilton and Rogers also turned their jumpers inside out to play with the yellows as there werent enough of the yellows to make up a side. Razor played up the other end - led out and marked strongly, that is until Stewy Loewe manned up on him and made him look too slow and puny. DK looked OK, but too slow for a midfield player- Joel Bowden killed him in pace.

Probably the only one who deserves to play in the seniors this week is DK, the rest did nothing outstanding- even in a scratch match to impress the coach.
SPOT ON with this report we both must have been at the same venue.if any one reads this report properly it will tell why the kids can't get a game .PS the only heat in this game will be if the score board goes up in flames again. OH I forgot they have removed the score board at that end just incase. ;D ;D