Thongs. Love them or hate them? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thongs. Love them or hate them?

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Interesting, someone convinced me that Graham's hamstring was fine so I retracted my track diagnosis yet here it confirms Graham is managing a back and hamstring issue.
Jack Graham been wearing thongs too much over summer? Time for Red to dust off the Drofders and send him a pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Jack Graham been wearing thongs too much over summer? Time for Red to dust off the Drofders and send him a pair.
Until i got to the Drofders I was wondering what relevance his choice of underwear had to his hamstring health.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You know what, and I know I’ve said this many times before, but thongs are an absolute curse for any serious athlete. Only yesterday I went down on a slippery zebra crossing wearing them - thus proving my own theory.

Got a bruised knee now that is impacting my precision golf swing. Can’t believe I was so unprofessional….

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
You know what, and I know I’ve said this many times before, but thongs are an absolute curse for any serious athlete. Only yesterday I went down on a slippery zebra crossing wearing them - thus proving my own theory.

Got a bruised knee now that is impacting my precision golf swing. Can’t believe I was so unprofessional….
The 15 pots at the Richmond club had zero impact.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The 15 pots at the Richmond club had zero impact.
Please Scoop Dog. I’m offended at your suggestion I would be THAT unprofessional. 15 pots is reserved for the weekends only. Much less during the week.

• Haha

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018

Hope the zebra was ok?

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Get ya self a pair of Slappa's or Archies, Redders, they've got arch supports, I deadset swear by them.

They wouldn't have stopped you going arse up though.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Get ya self a pair of Slappa's or Archies, Redders, they've got arch supports, I deadset swear by them.

They wouldn't have stopped you going arse up though.

I only wear Drofder. That was my mistake. I wore a pair of second rate Nike glides.