Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Tys has a horse about to run in the next at Mooney Valley.
Schwoon.
Ran last unfortunately .

Last edited:
I really like Jamie Kah as a jockey but that was possibly the worst ride of her career just then on Old Flame.

Reactions: 1 user
How Zapateo gets beaten by Literary Magnate has got me stuffed.
Had a good run, albeit a bit far back and did nothing (4 horses off the fence)

Iwishiwin was also poorest (-4 horses off fence )

I felt there was a bit of track bias.

Very hard the Spring Carnival although I usually do win at Flemington.
Not Caulfield.

Na, the jockeys really put on the breaks mid race.
Was almost like it was planned.
Cost me too.
Yes but she was caught asleep at the wheel. She let horses get up on her inside and outside. Within 200m she had gone from sitting in a beautiful position to being last and the race was gone. Terrible ride and she was rightly panned by the Racing.com commentators after the race. They said she never gave it a chance and they were right.

She’s a great jockey but you take the bouquets you also gotta take the brickbats.

How Zapateo gets beaten by Literary Magnate has got me stuffed.
Had a good run, albeit a bit far back and did nothing (4 horses off the fence)

Iwishiwin was also poorest (-4 horses off fence )

I felt there was a bit of track bias.

Very hard the Spring Carnival although I usually do win at Flemington.
Not Caulfield.
I backed Decent Raine each way at 20-1 and thought it had the race shot to pieces at the 100m mark. Got bloused on the post.

It did seem hard to make ground today. There were a few horses in the Guineas who had to come from very back of the field and were very close. Elliptical, Osipenko and Amenable the ones to follow. Berkeley Square a bit unlucky.

I backed Decent Raine each way at 20-1 and thought it had the race shot to pieces at the 100m mark. Got bloused on the post.

It did seem hard to make ground today. There were a few horses in the Guineas who had to come from very back of the field and were very close. Elliptical, Osipenko and Amenable the ones to follow. Berkeley Square a bit unlucky.
I backed Berkeley Square, and agree it was a bit unlucky, I'll be following it. I thought the track was ok, if anything it might've favoured the horses a few off the fence in the home straight.

Hey guys.

I have 2 x greyhounds for sale if interested.

19months old.
All trialled up.
Ready to name in the next few weeks then race in about 2 to 3 months

Only country class and pre-trainer said they will only win 2 or 3.

But it's very fun and enjoyable.

I have just moved back from Melbourne and have moved on from Dogs after 20 years.

Cheers.

Msg me or contact Rosie for my number.

Asking $2000 each (spent 17.5k) over last 2 years (bred them).

Anyone who wants some free money, sign up to Matt Tripp's new bookmaker - Betr. Part owned by NewsCorp as well by looks.

They are going in big. Buying out WA Tab as well apparently.

Best promo's Leysy seen.

20/1 Cox plate the field
100/1 Melb Cup the field
100/1 AFL flag the field
100/1 NRL the field

All $10 max - but you don't need much at those prices. No turnover needed either AFAIK.

Also tomorrow Melb/Syd 2nd to 5th double your stake in bonuses i.e. put $50 get $100 back in bonus if finishes 2nd to 5th.

Like other bookies dunno how long it will take to get promo banned, but well worth having a nibble.

• Wow
Anyone who wants some free money, sign up to Matt Tripp's new bookmaker - Betr. Part owned by NewsCorp as well by looks.

They are going in big. Buying out WA Tab as well apparently.

Best promo's Leysy seen.

20/1 Cox plate the field
100/1 Melb Cup the field
100/1 AFL flag the field
100/1 NRL the field

All $10 max - but you don't need much at those prices. No turnover needed either AFAIK.

Also tomorrow Melb/Syd 2nd to 5th double your stake in bonuses i.e. put $50 get $100 back in bonus if finishes 2nd to 5th.

Like other bookies dunno how long it will take to get promo banned, but well worth having a nibble.
The only problem is that it's owned by the Murdoch family, those ***** won't be getting a cent of my money.

Last edited:
Looks OK Leysy.
Had a quick look.

Where does it say about the 2nd to 5th deal at Caulfield and Syd tomorrow. Cant find it?

TAB, Sportsbet both reduce my odds now.
I'm not even up for 2022.
Terrible.

Pretty average CC today I reckon. More interested in the Everest to be honest where I know Chimpley’s old balls are right on the line in a tipping comp with mutual mates by going all in on Nature Strip.

Don’t drop this one Chimpley !!!