Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Thank you Betr for the 20-1 odds, even if only for a tenner. Thought I'm Thunderstruck would be the big danger, great run.

Reactions: 1 users
Really disappointing Mr Brightside. I thought Craig Williams would do it considering the bs with Anamoe last year.

Sharp N Smart was my only winner today.

Great win Anamoe, he was robbed last year, should be a two time Cox Plate winner.

Toyed with them

I love it when they have to open the safe in a pub in a strange town.

Pencil Sharp 'n Smart in for next years cox plate - 3 wide all the way in the wet, checked 200 out, and still wins G1.

Only the best do that

Shes my 2023 star of spring

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you Betr for the 20-1 odds, even if only for a tenner. Thought I'm Thunderstruck would be the big danger, great run.
Brilliant run I'm Thunderstruck from wide barrier and so back of the field. Just needed another 20m.

Toyed with them

Pencil Sharp 'n Smart in for next years cox plate - 3 wide all the way in the wet, checked 200 out, and still wins G1.

Only the best do that

I got each way with Lunar Flare who for a 7yo came from behind to finish 2nd. Better than I thought.

Ok, have done the form up on the Cox Plate and think Leysy has found the winner.

This horse gave Benaud 4.5kg last week and lapped it. Benaud got within 3L of all these at the top of the market at its previous start at level weights.

Loves the wet, good draw, fitness edge, backing up, Blinkers on first time (YES!!). Best form in Europe which now close to, is better than these.

You are either in the Caulfield Stakes form or against it. Leysy is against it.

Gold Trip a cracking bet each way at $15 or thereabouts!!

The raider El Bodegon the danger.
The Nobet Pays curse strikes again.

A great days racing at the Valley, and a good days punting, got a 4 leg Multi.

I hope Berkeley Square skips the Derby and runs in the Champions Stakes (the old Mackinnon Stakes) because I've got him going at $34.

Reactions: 3 users
Great that they did their arse, **** the Murdochs !!

"Our liability on Anamoe was more than five times what we‘d budgeted," Betr's CEO Andrew Menz said."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Toyed with them

Only the best do that

Be great to see Anamoe (Moe) go to Dubai and take on the worlds best at Meydan. How good would it be to see him walk off the plane wearing moccasins:)

It'll be a cracking Derby if O'Sullivan runs Berkeley Square in it. Sharp 'n Smart looks like he might be the better stayer, Berkeley Square to my eye looks more brilliant. He should've won the Caulfield Guineas :cry:and ran the fastest furlong of the meeting today, faster than Bella Nipotina.

Reactions: 1 user
Be great to see Anamoe (Moe) go to Dubai and take on the worlds best at Meydan. How good would it be to see him walk off the plane wearing moccasins:)

It'll be a cracking Derby if O'Sullivan runs Berkeley Square in it. Sharp 'n Smart looks like he might be the better stayer, Berkeley Square to my eye looks more brilliant. He should've won the Caulfield Guineas :cry:and ran the fastest furlong of the meeting today, faster than Bella Nipotina.

Theyde be mental to take a quarter billion buck 4yo stallion to the desert.

But i spose those sheiks have a bit of a history of being pretty mental?