Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Correct ET.

Should have, could have, all up into Notation - she is going through the grades nicely.

Notice, I avoided Bare Naked Lady yesterday!

great stuff! give $15 to someone down on their luck and punt again next Sat and get yourself on the podium.

Bernie $25
Easy, $0
Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0
Tman$30
StC $0
Tigersnake $0
Spook $0

Balance =$174

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Correct ET.

Should have, could have, all up into Notation - she is going through the grades nicely.

Notice, I avoided Bare Naked Lady yesterday!

Well done Bernie.

Fabric has never led in her life, jumped too well (is there such a thing?) and nothing else wanted to go anywhere near the lead. She then over raced and didn't have any petrol left to finish off, beaten 1.3l so not the end of the world but disappointing finish to the day. Happily to Be at Echuca was average which best describes her. Not sure where we go with Fabric, initial thinking was a spell but will see how she pulls up and if ok may go again in a couple of weeks. (Hopefully with C Williams on board)

Great win Tigers made the day a good one

T Stack

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Well done Bernie.

Fabric has never led in her life, jumped too well (is there such a thing?) and nothing else wanted to go anywhere near the lead. She then over raced and didn't have any petrol left to finish off, beaten 1.3l so not the end of the world but disappointing finish to the day. Happily to Be at Echuca was average which best describes her. Not sure where we go with Fabric, initial thinking was a spell but will see how she pulls up and if ok may go again in a couple of weeks. (Hopefully with C Williams on board)

Great win Tigers made the day a good one

T Stack
I was going to ask if the plan was to lead.
I thought it was great run considering, she certainly didn't throw the towel in.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
great stuff! give $15 to someone down on their luck and punt again next Sat and get yourself on the podium.

Bernie $25
Easy, $0
Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0
Tman$30
StC $0
Tigersnake $0
Spook $0

Balance =$174
Two of my favourites go round in Sydney as food each way prospects, being Handle the Truth and Love Shack Baby, which I used to have a share in. I’m backing both today.

As well, for the speculator, I’m having a considered 1:3 bet on Gold Denari in the third in Melbourne.

But to ensure a return for the Uncos, I have taken the even money on Organza in the fifth.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
food each way prospects,

But to ensure a return for the Uncos, I have taken the even money on Organza in the fifth.

food each way prospects are bread and butter for the Unco's.

good luck mate.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Two of my favourites go round in Sydney as food each way prospects, being Handle the Truth and Love Shack Baby, which I used to have a share in. I’m backing both today.

As well, for the speculator, I’m having a considered 1:3 bet on Gold Denari in the third in Melbourne.

Apologies Uncos, I should have punted for Handle the Truth for the team rather than opting for the shorty.

Selfishly, I have to say my two EW were OK.

Easy, ET or whatever the new pseudonym is, who’s up next in the chair?

PS, that’s not having a go mate. But Essendon getting up at the death is a pisser.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Apologies Uncos, I should have punted for Handle the Truth for the team rather than opting for the shorty.

Selfishly, I have to say my two EW were OK.

Easy, ET or whatever the new pseudonym is, who’s up next in the chair?

PS, that’s not having a go mate. But Essendon getting up at the death is a pisser.

eZy is up next, striving for continual improvement, lifelong learning, being the best he he can be, following his bliss, being the change he wants to see in the world, talking in the 3rd person like LeZe

Easy, $0

Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0
Tman$30
StC $0
Tigersnake $0
Spook $0
Bernie $25

Balance =$174

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Two of my fillies/mares go around in the next couple of days. Be Instant in race 7 at Ballarat today - went really well in a jumpout on the synthetic at Flemington and is a fairly weak race. Having said that she is no world beater herself, but at $7.50 to $8 is worth a dollar each way. Well drawn and should get the run of the race.

My Pendant in race 7 at Flemington Saturday down the Straight Six - drawn beautifully in 4, is fit and ready. Was going to wait until next week at Caulfield to kick off her campaign but this race was too tempting to resist. Top weight is clearly one to beat but her best wins this easily. Not sure why C Wiliams is not on board - perhaps becasue the original thinking was to not run here and wait so he committed to another ride, anyway we get J Kah who goes alright. Each way at $7 per Sportsbet is great value in my opinion.

The dilemma - My Pendant's race is 3.35pm Saturday afternoon so can't watch the tigers and be at Flemington - any suggestions? Leaning towards going to the 'G at the moment, will have to go to the TAB to watch her race. Think there is one in the basement of the Southern Stand.

Go Tigers

T Stack

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Two of my fillies/mares go around in the next couple of days. Be Instant in race 7 at Ballarat today - went really well in a jumpout on the synthetic at Flemington and is a fairly weak race. Having said that she is no world beater herself, but at $7.50 to $8 is worth a dollar each way. Well drawn and should get the run of the race.

My Pendant in race 7 at Flemington Saturday down the Straight Six - drawn beautifully in 4, is fit and ready. Was going to wait until next week at Caulfield to kick off her campaign but this race was too tempting to resist. Top weight is clearly one to beat but her best wins this easily. Not sure why C Wiliams is not on board - perhaps becasue the original thinking was to not run here and wait so he committed to another ride, anyway we get J Kah who goes alright. Each way at $7 per Sportsbet is great value in my opinion.

The dilemma - My Pendant's race is 3.35pm Saturday afternoon so can't watch the tigers and be at Flemington - any suggestions? Leaning towards going to the 'G at the moment, will have to go to the TAB to watch her race. Think there is one in the basement of the Southern Stand.

Go Tigers

T Stack

Something must have been awry with Be Instant today, T44.

The omen bet for PREnders got the call, Elite Tiger!

Good luck on both fronts for Saturday.

Pfieffer has a very interesting horse in the last at Randwick on Saturday.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The Unco's are in 44.

I maybe out of range fri and sat,

so Uncos have $10 win My Pendent all up Usain Bowler win for $300

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Something must have been awry with Be Instant today, T44.

The omen bet for PREnders got the call, Elite Tiger!

Good luck on both fronts for Saturday.

Pfieffer has a very interesting horse in the last at Randwick on Saturday.

Despite handling the synthetic fine at Flemington Be Instant didn't handle it yesterday at Ballarat - I did say she wasn't a world beater but expected a tad more effort than what she gave yesterday. Might be a very short future for her if she repeats that effort.

Good luck Easy!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
great run by My Pendant 44!

she's gonna win a few this campaign. I'll be upping my stake each start until she does.

Elmer up next.

Elmer $55
44 $94
JB $20
Leysy $0
Tman$30
StC $0
Tigersnake $0
Spook $0
Bernie $25
eZ, $0

Balance =$164

Last edited:

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Yep, very happy with her run yesterday. Not drawn in the right spot (when you finally draw a low barrier you want to be on the outside) had nothing to take her into the race so was left in front way too early kicked but couldn’t hold off the favourite and probably tired a little over the last 50 metres. Has lots of upside on that - next run will probably be at Flemington on 10 August in a 1400m mares race.

Didn’t go to Flemington, went to the “G instead and enjoyed a “nice” victory by the lads.

T44

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I trust Love Shack Baby was blackbooked by the Uncos.

He did the Big Banana today in the Coffs Harbour Cup.

Was set for it and astutely scratched from the Farm yesterday.

Be aware of what DP scratched today, looking for three on the trot. But it’s a Heavy 9 on Saturday.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I trust Love Shack Baby was blackbooked by the Uncos.

He did the Big Banana today in the Coffs Harbour Cup.

Was set for it and astutely scratched from the Farm yesterday.

Be aware of what DP scratched today, looking for three on the trot. But it’s a Heavy 9 on Saturday.
Well done Bernie.
A heavy 9 on Saturday, you need to know your mud larks in Sydney don't ya.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
ET

Your call.
Batter up.
And that’s no Marlion pun.
Who’s in the chair for the Uncos?
We need a True Detective.

Sorry fellas ive dropped the ball a bit on the uncos.

Been on the road the last week and trying to read abd post off an old phone.