Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
How could the reigning Cox Plate winner possibly not school the ordinary Tancred field on Saturday even when the track dries out (melody belle under a cloud)?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How could the reigning Cox Plate winner possibly not school the ordinary Tancred field on Saturday even when the track dries out (melody belle under a cloud)?
Well done easy, you're back in form.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
gotta bank to have a crack at Eduardo in the TJ Smith

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
On Eduardo. by EZT

hes always been a handy sprinter,

but hes gonna to another level. Much like Redzel and Richmond did in the spring of '17.

Hes ran faster than any horse ever has at Randwick first up, giving us a fairly unambiguous pointer that he is a sprinter in unprecedented form, literally.

then hes made a group 2 field in a group 1, look like a Stakes field.

I agree with Pride, he is clearly the fastest, toughest sprinter in Australia right now.

and its the right now, that puts bread on us punters tables. we tend to get caught up in the past.

You'de be foolish not to back him in the TJ Smith on Saturday, particularly if he gets a gate advantage over Nature Peaheart.

The End

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
On Eduardo. by EZT

but hes gonna to another level. Much like Redzel and Richmond did in the spring of '17.

Hes ran faster than any horse ever has at Randwick first up, giving us a fairly unambiguous pointer that he is a sprinter in unprecedented form, literally.

I agree with Pride, he is clearly the fastest, toughest sprinter in Australia right now.

and its the right now, that puts bread on us punters tables. we tend to get caught up in the past.

You'de be foolish not to back him in the TJ Smith on Saturday, particularly if he gets a gate advantage over Nature Peaheart.

The End
loved that assessment at the tail of the final sentence. It's quite true.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
On Eduardo. by EZT

The End
I'm foolish easy :)) , I'm going to be all over Masked Crusader like a cheap suit. If you want to get a result out of Eduardo take a quinella with Zorro the Masked Crusader;)

Mo'unga's drawn the carpark in the Donny, but I'm gunna stick with him.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm foolish easy :)) , I'm going to be all over Masked Crusader like a cheap suit. If you want to get a result out of Eduardo take a quinella with Zorro the Masked Crusader;)

I reckon Icebath @ 40s is a big chance in the Doncaster if it gets a start with a featherweight,

especially if it's wet. certainly bred to win.

edit: still pissing rain up here so I spent the day on the form and tapes and I think Mugatoo will be too good in the Doncaster. A fit, classy, tough horse that ticks the trilogy of well weighted/ great draw/great jockey

Avdulla riding Eduardo has dented my confidence slightly. Surely they tried to get Jamie Kah on?

Last edited:

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
I reckon Icebath @ 40s is a big chance in the Doncaster if it gets a start with a featherweight,

especially if it's wet. certainly bred to win.

edit: still pissing rain up here so I spent the day on the form and tapes and I think Mugatoo will be too good in the Doncaster. A fit, classy, tough horse that ticks the trilogy of well weighted/ great draw/great jockey

Avdulla riding Eduardo has dented my confidence slightly. Surely they tried to get Jamie Kah on?

Nash would of been the one, but Nash on a horse is like Neil Balme on a football field. 100%

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

There will be a few vying for the lead so it could set up beautifully for a swooper like MC.

Or the best sprinter in the country. Bivouac. If Bowman can get him off the fence in time I expect him to be right in it.