Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im sticking with Eduardo and think him and Pea-heart strip will quinella it.

I read that they both beat Redzels track record by 3 LENGTHS last time.

which is quite astonishing.

But it is a bit of a toss of the coin, so will exercise some restraint.

I think Eduardo stalks him, and overtakes him at the 50m.

I'm very bullish on Mugatoo. Its almost like Hugh Bowman has a 2kg claim.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
mugatoo is very well weighted. Loves sting out leysy's on with you ET

Keen on two at caulfield

Race 5 Mozzie Monster- also note the colours

Race 6 Through Irish Eyes

GL all

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
There will be a few vying for the lead so it could set up beautifully for a swooper like MC.

Or the best sprinter in the country. Bivouac. If Bowman can get him off the fence in time I expect him to be right in it.
I'm hoping Eduardo and Nature Strip take each other on, Bivouac and Masked Crusader will be storming home. Masked Crusader can be tardy away which is a concern if he gets too far back. Should be a cracking race.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Im sticking with Eduardo and think him and Pea-heart strip will quinella it.

I read that they both beat Redzels track record by 3 LENGTHS last time.

which is quite astonishing.

But it is a bit of a toss of the coin, so will exercise some restraint.

I think Eduardo stalks him, and overtakes him at the 50m.

I'm very bullish on Mugatoo. Its almost like Hugh Bowman has a 2kg claim.
I've backed Masked Crusader, have been following him since his 3 year old days, but I'm getting less confident the closer to start time. NS, Eduardo and Bivouac are class sprinters.
You mention Redzel, MC is being ridden by Little Boy McEvoy, he used to steer Redzel, I hope it's an omen.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
To revive this thread - both my girls go around tomorrow.

Fabric in race 5 at Morphettville. Goes from 1200m to 1600m second up (not ideal) but does go ok second up (won over 1400m last time second up). Is a Set Weights race so gets in well at the weights. Main danger is stablemate which pisses me off (a lot). Each way for me but did bet all in @ $7.50/$2.50.

My Pendant in race 3 at Sandown. Second up out to a more suitable 1300m (first up at 1100m was too short). Again the stablemate is the one to beat (currently $2.10) so am very wary. But $21 was a great price in this class so couldn't resist having a crack each way at those odds. Any rain is a huge plus but can't see that happening.

Good luck to any punters, remember to gamble responsibly!

Off to the 'G !

T44

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

Fabric in race 5 at Morphettville. Goes from 1200m to 1600m second up (not ideal) but does go ok second up (won over 1400m last time second up). Is a Set Weights race so gets in well at the weights. Main danger is stablemate which pisses me off (a lot). Each way for me but did bet all in @ $7.50/$2.50.
Fabric just about to go around at 3.10? That must have been some bet T44!!

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

My Pendant in race 3 at Sandown. Second up out to a more suitable 1300m (first up at 1100m was too short). Again the stablemate is the one to beat (currently $2.10) so am very wary. But $21 was a great price in this class so couldn't resist having a crack each way at those odds. Any rain is a huge plus but can't see that happening.

Good luck to any punters, remember to gamble responsibly!

Off to the 'G !

T44
Congratulations T44, Fabric a group 2 winner.:clap2

Reactions: 2 users

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Thanks for the congrats, sort of like the game last night, the first half (My Pendant) was poor but the second half fantastic!

Makes for a great weekend.

Reactions: 5 users

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Fabric in race 2 at Doomben tomorrow. Hopefully the track improves to somewhere in the Slow5 or 6 range. Unlike My Pendant we dont want a wet track. Small field (7) and only one leader so should sit 2nd or 3rd and get the run of the race. The price is nothing to get excited about $3.20 but stable are fairly confident (more than me).

Please bet responsibly!

T44

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Fabric in race 2 at Doomben tomorrow. Hopefully the track improves to somewhere in the Slow5 or 6 range. Unlike My Pendant we dont want a wet track. Small field (7) and only one leader so should sit 2nd or 3rd and get the run of the race. The price is nothing to get excited about $3.20 but stable are fairly confident (more than me).

Please bet responsibly!

T44

I think youlle get your slow 5 44,

sunny and windy up here for the next 48hrs.

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
No excuses, just not good enough today. Loved Boss' assessment, in the right spot but last 200 was plain (or words to that effect)

Off to Docklands for hopefully a better result!

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Wow!

Zaaki doing the best Might and Power impersonation I’ve seen in a long time.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Wow!

Zaaki doing the best Might and Power impersonation I’ve seen in a long time.

yep. made a genuine G1 field look like a bunch of bm80's

he'd be short price fav for the cox plate you'd reckon?

I think Bossy must have backed him the way he was chirping all week

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Can multiply Tigers flag odds to almost double figures,

by Backing Zaaki in Brisbane this Saturday all-up tiger flag.

will demolish them and collect the $1m, as the odds suggest