Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I reckon "mounting" might be the operative word Bernie.
Yeah wouldn't appear too many reasons why a group of young jockeys would illegally sneak off to an AirBnB after curfew in the middle of a pandemic lockdown. Bizarre behaviour from Jamie Kah given this will cost her hundreds of thousands of dollars in riding percentages over the Spring Carnival.

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah wouldn't appear too many reasons why a group of young jockeys would illegally sneak off to an AirBnB after curfew in the middle of a pandemic lockdown. Bizarre behaviour from Jamie Kah given this will cost her hundreds of thousands of dollars in riding percentages over the Spring Carnival.
Yeah pretty odd. Face of racing so she has a lot to lose. Might have been happening a few other times as they were dobbed in by one of the jockey's estranged partners.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Has she been suspended? I know they now have to quarantine for 14 days and have been fined. I reckon racing authorities will trust that two weeks is a long time in news cycles.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Has she been suspended? I know they now have to quarantine for 14 days and have been fined. I reckon racing authorities will trust that two weeks is a long time in news cycles.
3 months Spook. She's gone; as are they all.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
and almost against all odds the racing people have kept their nose clean and their barns covid free for 18 months .

I see Kembla is getting another Saturday meeting -- Rosehill shut down?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon "mounting" might be the operative word Bernie.

Jockeys rooting would have to get the whip out wouldn't they?

give 'em a scrub up on the bed and a little look at the whip at the 30second post?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jockeys rooting would have to get the whip out wouldn't they?

give 'em a scrub up on the bed and a little look at the whip at the 30second post?
I wonder if jockeys perform better with blinkers on, they're supposed to be very beneficial when applied first up.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How good is Masked Crusader? With his racing style he’s not always going to win, but he’s exciting to watch.