Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
What price JB? I can’t see him bypassing Caulfield Cup. A $5m race appears at his mercy. 55.5kg is probably more weight than he should have; they’ve weighted him on potential. But it’s still 3.5kg under WFA so no real issue. Meets Young Werther 0.5kg better off as well.
$6.60. It's rare I get overs and it wins.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Anyone having a bet today?

im gonna have a modested investment on the beautiful

brooklyn hustle.

they backed the arse off her to win the moir first up but i think she mightve got a nail in the foot?

mercurial mare, who usually wins when they place her realistically,

wrinkles williams helps too

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
have zaaki and i'm thunderstruck in various spring futures all ups.

Second Slip also worth a punt at odds in toorak

GL

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeeees. Backed Probabeel to bounce back. Fixed $8.50 before the syndicates came. Off to buy Fiji. Or maybe Vanuatu. Not sure.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeeees. Backed Probabeel to bounce back. Fixed $8.50 before the syndicates came. Off to buy Fiji. Or maybe Vanuatu. Not sure.

Prob should have told us 20 mins ago Red?

the curse of the early payout.

homesman ran a sacrificial race

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Prob should have told us 20 mins ago Red?

the curse of the early payout.

homesman ran a sacrificial race
If you were watching the markets instead of trying to find your bottle opener Ezy Parking, you’d have seen what was coming. Massive plunge.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If you were watching the markets instead of trying to find your bottle opener Ezy Parking, you’d have seen what was coming. Massive plunge.
I reckon you might be knocking the top off something Redders. :)) ;) A good bet, she's a great mare.

I was allover Probabeel last Spring, and have been on Nonconformist all this Spring, do you think I took them in a quinella:(:cry:

• Wow

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

i was just commenting on the points value in here

of declaring your hand before a race, rather than after :cool:

but well done, took some nuts to bet against zaaki

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I reckon you might be knocking the top off something Redders. :)) ;) A good bet, she's a great mare.

I was allover Probabeel last Spring, and have been on Nonconformist all this Spring, do you think I took them in a quinella:(:cry:
Well, the money is coming for Brooklyn Hustle. Brooklyn….what a great place. I’ve knocked a few beers off there, to be sure.

Small bet on La Mex without a lot of confidence. might need luck out of barrier 1.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Looked like it was traveling ok too
It looked like Clark tried to pull it out from behind Triple Ace but ran up the arse of it, bounced off into Tramonto. Carnage. Think they may have to put Triple Ace down. Didn’t look good.

• Sad