Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The Sydney Autumn carnival has been a disaster. Bog track after bog track. Scratchings galore. Now abandoned races.

Very disappointing.
That moron V’Landys will still spruik how fantastic it’s been. Surely he can come up with a $5m race for 5&6 year old maiden geldings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I didn’t hear, when are they running the rest of Rosehill’s races from today?

Midweek, or incorporating them into next weeks heavy 10 slugfest at Randwick?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I didn’t hear, when are they running the rest of Rosehill’s races from today?

Midweek, or incorporating them into next weeks heavy 10 slugfest at Randwick?
They should just move them to Flemington and be done with it.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
That moron V’Landys will still spruik how fantastic it’s been. Surely he can come up with a $5m race for 5&6 year old maiden geldings!!
A good idea, a good name for the race would be the monsoon.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
That moron V’Landys will still spruik how fantastic it’s been.
Vladamir hasn't had a very good Autumn carnival with bog tracks every week, very sad that:)

And to top it off, Vladamir is the Chairman of the NRL. The Dragons v Sharks and the Knights v Panthers games had a total of just over 21,000 at the 2 games.
There were more Swans fans than that run onto the SCG last night.

• Haha

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Sydney races from Saturday on at Newcastle today.

Race 3 Annavisto looks a great bet.

Also Our Playboy Race 4

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Cant help myself. I'm gunna have a go.

Massive wraps on Gypsy Goddess up here in Qld. Must say she has been very impressive beating not much.

Expat on a slow track e/w.

Duais looks a good bet, might multi with Leysy's tip.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cant help myself. I'm gunna have a go.

Massive wraps on Gypsy Goddess up here in Qld. Must say she has been very impressive beating not much.

Expat on a slow track e/w.

Duais looks a good bet, might multi with Leysy's tip.
The wizard will give GG every oportunity just like he did Mr Mozart, have got a Multi going,$3.50 on MM into GG at $4.

The wizard is starting to wave his wand, it was a masterclass on Mount Popa on Saturday.

Also had an e/w on Mokulua.................Redoute's Choice out of Dear Demi.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Have only watched the 2 races at Newcastle, favoured the on pace horses in both races.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Have only watched the 2 races at Newcastle, favoured the on pace horses in both races.

It’s actually been quite fair.

Promise Of Success and Duais came from well back.

GG was a good run, looks like the Oaks will be right in her wheelhouse.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Vladamir hasn't had a very good Autumn carnival with bog tracks every week, very sad that:)

And to top it off, Vladamir is the Chairman of the NRL. The Dragons v Sharks and the Knights v Panthers games had a total of just over 21,000 at the 2 games.
There were more Swans fans than that run onto the SCG last night.
Crowds are not and never will be the measure for NRL. Even diehards on PRE don't feel the urge to go to games now so that may be the future of AFL too? Back to NRL I am always go smacked when they show ratings for NRL match AFL.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Crowds are not and never will be the measure for NRL. Even diehards on PRE don't feel the urge to go to games now so that may be the future of AFL too? Back to NRL I am always go smacked when they show ratings for NRL match AFL.
I'm actually a fan of Rugby League, have been watching it for 30+ years.

The main point I was making was that Buddy's 1,000th goal and it's celebration happened in Sydney, and how much it would've p!ssed V'Landy's off.

I enjoy the fact that V'Landys, as chairman of the Australian Rugby League Commission feels threatened by AFL's popularity in NSW & QLD.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The mighty Willie Pike, is riding Mighty Willie in the 6th at Newcastle today, got to be an omen bet that.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
V Landys does a lot of huffing and puffing, but on a results basis, is a dud.

Wayne Hawkes was ripping into him yesterday on radio about his "invisibility" in respect of the year in and year out problem that NSW racing has - specifically Sydney - where heavy tracks and race abandonments during Summer and Spring are just over the top and forcing trainers now to re think where they race their horses.

He said that in Victoria they pump the money into the tracks and facilities and referred to Flemington where, if it bucketed down big time all day on a Thursday, by Saturday it'd be back to a good 4 whereas in Sydney, it'd be a heavy 9-10 bog. He was highly critical of NSW tracks.

Over to you V Landys you knob. See if you can keep up with Victoria on ANYTHING.