Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
If anyone has any good tips for the Bool post it here.

Best 3 day carnival commences. As Tony Leanard put it, it’s schoolies for over 50’s.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Waterhouse has Aligator Blood back. Spewing I didn’t back it today. Backed it at odds last start for it to finish second and should have followed through today. Mistake. Oh well made it up with Mankayan in the get out.

Gee I dislike Sandown. Track for cars is super cool but the horse track is a pit.

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Waterhouse has Aligator Blood back. Spewing I didn’t back it today. Backed it at odds last start for it to finish second and should have followed through today. Mistake. Oh well made it up with Mankayan in the get out.

Gee I dislike Sandown. Track for cars is super cool but the horse track is a pit.
What are the implications of J Mac’s suspension for his Ascot aspirations?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Backed Paul's Regret in the Swan Hill Cup today, thought she was the best horse in the race, and well weighted.
Was held up for a run, but got out in the nick of time.
Thank your mother for the rabbits.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The undefeated Baaeed is some sort of horse, let down with a furlong to go and gave them windburn in the first. Was just as impressive as Nature Strip.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Thought Nature Strip was clearly the run of the night. Missed the start

To put them away like that over 1000m wow.

Geez paid well!

Baeed was good but had perfect sit on second horse and only won by couple of lengths.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Thought Nature Strip was clearly the run of the night. Missed the start

To put them away like that over 1000m wow.

Geez paid well!

Baeed was good but had perfect sit on second horse and only won by couple of lengths.
Thought they were both great.

There was another group 1 race over the mile, Baaeed ran almost 1.5 seconds faster, about 9 lengths, so it must've been run at a good clip.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Great view of the race!
Fantastic video! How about the way every other jockey was scrubbing the ears of their mounts and JMac sat as quiet as a mouse on Nature Strip. What a super horse. Not even the riderless horse could beat him though he certainly tried his best to stuff him up :mhihi.

We've had some great sprinters in recent times but Nature Strip is right up there; he's behind Black Caviar but probably nothing else.