Tiga's Footy Yarna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiga's Footy Yarna

Well tiga anyone who can get two loves of my life in the one story gets a laugh from me.
Go Duncan Kellaway and flanalette shirts. ;D

Rosy, I put them in just for you, but you forgot your third and most obvious love...The Tigers flogging the Lions! ;D

You should put me in the van too tiga. I've been to the Gabba to cheer the Tiges on for a win. I think the team should take up me every year. :D

Glad I gave you a laugh RFC and Rosy, If we beat the Lions at the Gabba when you were there then the Club should buy you a flat in Brisbane. ;D

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. :)

Biglinds, it took me about 3 hours all up.
It's amazing how a blokes mind goes into overdrive when you're sitting on the loo! ;D ;)

FTC, I was thinking about Collingwood and Carlton players names at the time and I just got carried away. ;D

I tell you it's the best natural laxative available! ;D ;)

Nice one FTC ;D I thought about putting Buckley in but I had already put in quite a few Collingwood players and I didn't want people to get the impression that I actually liked them. ;D

LMAO Tiga, that would have to be the wittiest post of the year! Top effort! Not even Austentayshus could top that one.