Tiga's Tricky Trivia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiga's Tricky Trivia

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Just wondering if anyone is interested in a bit of non footy Trivia?

Here is my first one...See if you can get it. hey!......close google right now! hehe ;D

In Gilligan's Island, what is the Skipper's Name? (Not his real name Alan Hale, but his name on the show besides "Skipper") It was mentioned in one episode that I can recall.

alleycat

I'm a llama!
Aug 9, 2003
Frankston
no idea but rosy a trivia thread would be a good idea as i have a few good ones hey rosy i been looking for you lmao thanx for the doom lol all is well

alleycat

I'm a llama!
Aug 9, 2003
Frankston
ok i have one.............. who was the first footballer to play little league ... under 19s and then make his debut... ill give a hint he beat ted whitten jr bye one game............another hint he won a best and fairest at melbourne

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I don't know much about Melbourne FC but Ill take a guess.. was it Whatsisname Cordner??

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
The answer to my First question is Jonas Grumby was the Skippers name.

Here is my next question...

What was the name of the Robot Maid in "The Jetsons"?? Hint: It's the name of someone we all know and love here at PRE.

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Too easy tiga.........Rosy
For the other I will have a stab at Laurie Fowler

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Bam!!! Walster you are quick! Well done!

Try this one on for size.....

In the Blues Brothers, which very well known director had a cameo appearance as the Cook county Assessor's office Clerk near the end of the film??

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Too good Walster! I'll have to make them harder for you.

Here's another.....

Name 3 Bands that appeared on the "Young Ones" series

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
rosy3 said:
Walster said:
Too easy tiga.........Rosy

I never knew that. I was about to post Diggles as my answer. :D
Rosy, I thought you might have named yourself after her because whenever the Jetson kiddies got out of line too often she got them sorted with a whack over the ear with her big iron fist.. A bit like you do with some of the PRE kiddies! ;);D ;D

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
tiga said:
Too good Walster! I'll have to make them harder for you.

Here's another.....

Name 3 Bands that appeared on the "Young Ones" series
Madness,The Damned(Iwas a punk) and Motorhead(and a headbanger :))?

I remember there was an episode with Midge Ure from Ultravox but I dont think they sang.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Well done evo! Madness did a couple (house of fun and our house) Motorhead did the Ace of spades (ahhh good ole Lemmy) and others I remember were Dexy's midnight runners and Rip, Rig and Panic. I remember the Damned being on but I can't remember the tune.