Aus Open Anyone? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Aus Open Anyone?

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Just home from the tennis today, saw Mauresmo, Agassi and Roddick

Roddick was awesome, no one will be able to break his serve if he serves like he did today, serving over 220 kms on occasions

I'm off again tomorrow night, Scud is playing singles and Rafter is in the doubles

B

brownlow2003

Off to the Open Now to see Hopefully Scud win
then back home to see LLeyton win
Go the Aussies ;D 8)

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
brownlow2003 said:
Off to the Open Now to see Hopefully Scud win
then back home to see LLeyton win
Go the Aussies ;D 8)
Geez thats a tough double act to support RFC and Phillipissant, both of em have been letting supporters down for a long time.

B

brownlow2003

No More Aussies
Roger Federer def. Lleyton Hewitt 4-6, 6-3, 6-0, 6-4 :-\
Hicham Arazi def. Mark Philippoussis 6-2, 6-2, 6-4 :eek:

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
What would you expect from the Dud, sorry Scud .
He is a loser,promises everything delivers ZIP !
Hey , its sounds like a football club we all know ??

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Tennis,aaarrgghhh hate it with a passion. Only 25 odd sleeps till the footy starts thank god. Big English Premier league fan too.So that keeps me sane during summer.

RazorBoy

Just waitin' for the next premiership
Apr 18, 2003
Once again, we had a disappointing one-sided mens final match. Certainly didnt compare to our recent Davis Cup final.

Mixed feelings about the result - kinda glad that Federer won it, I like the way he plays & he is probably the most accomplished player at the moment. But, on the other hand Safin deserved to win it as he had to fight harder throughout the tournament and played brilliantly in his quarter final 5 setter against Roddick (which I saw live), and then followed up with another 5 setter against Agassi in the semis - guess he just ran out of gas in the end.

Too bad Kimmy didnt have a win in the women's final either, hope she can win a slam soon.