Timeout on Search | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Timeout on Search

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Not sure if this is related to the double messages but when trying to search I often get the following message.

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Baloo said:
Not sure if this is related to the double messages but when trying to search I often get the following message.

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
Me too (thanks, I've been meaning to post this!)

Thank you. We're aware of the problem. The timeout for searches to run was recently increased. It's still an issue though. Unfortunately a few weird things are happening with the forum lately and we don't, at this stage, have the answers.

Just ran a search and got this error after a couple of results

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 21544 bytes) in /home/puntroad/public_html/yabbse/cache/data_a68f8a4280862c1f23b4c16b9f7e328a-SMF-parsing_smileys.php on line 0