Tips | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tips

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Don’t get stooged People.
We have Lynch jack and Castagna
38-44 point win.

Pies by 22.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
I’m unbelievably relaxed about tonight’s game.....Tigers by 32 points

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
My work footy tipping goes into finals and I’m currently 3 points clear, which means if we win tonight I also win the competition! Couple of hundred buck to put towards my GF ticket. I’ve gone for Tiges by 23. Pies to find it harder than expected and win by 7.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
the only thing that worries me is the start. break even in the first quarter and we'll be fine and win by 5-6 goals. 15-20 points down at quarter time means we'll probably still win, but it'll be a lot more close and stressful.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
the only thing that worries me is the start. break even in the first quarter and we'll be fine and win by 5-6 goals. 15-20 points down at quarter time means we'll probably still win, but it'll be a lot more close and stressful.

Start is my concern too Ian4.

Can’t allow the Cats and their Salty coach any advantage at quarter time.
Like I posted yesterday in another thread that it would be great to keep them goalless and shut up their supporters. ( and coach) at quarter ala 2017 Final.

GWS by 5 pts
Tigers oh please by 25 pts.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Tigers by 18 in a pretty tight contest
Or
Tigers by 48 in a bit of a blow out late in the game.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Not me I'm bricking it, am anxious as.

Don't know why, yep we have to start well no doubt about it.

The only thing that's making me slightly nervous is the fact that *smile* for brains Razor is umpiring.
How this mofo is allowed to umpire such a huge game is beyond me.
Anyway, don't fret....we will win comfortably.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
The only thing that's making me slightly nervous is the fact that **** for brains Razor is umpiring.
How this mofo is allowed to umpire such a huge game is beyond me.
Anyway, don't fret....we will win comfortably.
Seriously, Razor is the worst umpire there is - he inserts himself into the game - its all about him. Finals used to be about putting the whistle away - until Razor gets a gig and you end up with a record number of free kicks in a final. :rolleyes:

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
K.B has us winning by 129 points and recommends resting Dusty and Grimes for next week

Reactions: 1 users