Tom Brindley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Brindley

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Strong mail that Swans will take him in the mid season draft
I've heard Sydney are keen. Dad was a champion local footballer. If he doesn't go now, he will get rookied at the very least.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I've heard Sydney are keen. Dad was a champion local footballer. If he doesn't go now, he will get rookied at the very least.
GWS also sniffing around. I know his dad - probably the best local footballer i have seen.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
GWS also sniffing around. I know his dad - probably the best local footballer i have seen.
Yeah I know of the dad, watched him a bit. That's a huge call on best local footballer. Was very, very good Neil.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Brindley, is he that tall skinny bugger wears 61 n plays a bit of ruck?? Don't mind him at VFL level, as honest a goer as ya could want.