Trading for Judd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trading for Judd

Would you trade our first pick and Newman for Judd if WC were willing?

• Yes

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
perhaps we could bundle up 5-6 players and give them to west coast for judd. tell em we'll give em rojo, petticoat, hilts, bowdo, kingy, and hall. good deal for us. we get judd and room in the salary cap to maybe get browny as well.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Guerra best on ground for Central Districts again getting 20+ possessions and kicking 3 or 4 goals from 7 shots. class act, how he doesnt game for the Power has got me *smile*.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
He has probably had a falling out with Mark 'FIGJAM" Williams. Actually I am surprised anyone gets along with him ::)

Pheret

I'm a llama!
May 24, 2003
I doubt very much we'd go for a trade like that, people. There's not much fuss over here in the west over Newman. Hasn't made a ripple really. I've barely heard of him, let alone seen what he can do football-wise. In any regard, he hasn't proven himself like Judd has as yet, so we'd be asking quite a bit more from you methinks.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Zzzzzz ::)
You can me thinks all you like pheret. The less people who hear of Newmo the better.
Just shows how little you know about Tiger players.
Chris Newman is a vital young player to our team and he won't be going anywhere.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Pheret, Newman is a good player, but you make a good point that the Eagles will never trade Judd for him, because of his lack or recognition.

Judd comes with a big reputation, Newman is still unknown to most non-Tiger's supporters. Nothing to do with how good he is (though I think Judd has him in that department regardless) but more to do with notoriety. Judd has it, Newman doesn't. But Newman will be a very very good player.