Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

T

tiga chikk

Did anyone go to Training today?

i was just wondering about how everyone went?

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Not from me, but from a guy at work who is a big tiger fan

"Gaspar didn't train but Hutchy reckons he'll be right. Campbell trained on his own then went in for treatment. He will probably be named but you'd have to consider him doubtful. I can tell you that Pettifer was dropped for disciplinary reasons (all I know is that he was somewhere he shouldn't have been) not form so he might be back. If Gas and Otto play it's highly inlikely Vardy will play. Duncan Kellaway trained with Dutchy and Blumfield so he won't play again. Blumfield actualy looked great so I reckon he's not that far away.

I reckon Otto's fine because he was up against Loewe who was really putting the pressure on. Then Loewe had Holland after the core group went in and he was beating Holland at every contest. "

Maybe my work mate is The Boss :D

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Ottens is definately in this week unsure who is omitted at this stage, probably Vardy. Not sure of any other changes.

Gas did train but not for the whole session, hopefully he pulls up ok tomorrow morning otherwise he will miss.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Cheers once again Boss :). Fingers and toes crossed with Gas.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
The Boss said:
Ottens is definately in this week unsure who is omitted at this stage, probably Vardy.

As President of the Otto fan club - you have made all Tiger fans and my day Boss ;)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
frawleyudud said:
what must be done to get king dropped???????

FUD - don't you realise that king is frawely's little buddy that he brought over from collingwood. They could never part - a bit like Gilligan and the Skipper ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
frawleyudud said:
what must be done to get king dropped???????

Unfortunately FUD, I cannot see it happening until Blumfield, Campbell and Kellaway are available for selection. I think if those 3 or 2 of those 3 were fit to play King wouldn't be in the seniors.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
As much as i rate Kayne Pettifer, him getting dropped for disciplinary reasons does not bode well for him. His position in the side was under scrutiny, i would have thought it would be dumb to put yourself in a situation where you are likely to have that happen to you. Not a good sign for his future at the club. Who knows, i jsut htink that is dumb.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
shawry said:
As much as i rate Kayne Pettifer, him getting dropped for disciplinary reasons does not bode well for him. His position in the side was under scrutiny, i would have thought it would be dumb to put yourself in a situation where you are likely to have that happen to you. Not a good sign for his future at the club. Who knows, i jsut htink that is dumb.

A dumb act from a dumb footballer ;D