Trent Jacobs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Jacobs

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
The Richmond Football Club is a fantastic club and I've learnt stacks about it in the time I've been here.

Stacks....haven't heard that word for a while.....sounds like another nuffa to me

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Well if whats coming out of our presidents mouth at the moment is the bench mark then let the guy speak.

About time we heard a bit of down to earth stuff for a change.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Oi I say that. Doesn't anyone else say stacks of time left when they check the scoreboard in the last quarter.

Maybe it's just us nice innocent country folk. :rollin

Come to think of it folk is a funny word that I never use but see a bit on the board.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Richmond Football Club a fantastic club ? Mate have you got a lot to learn.
They show no respect for there supporters, thats the reason our membership is going DOWN HILL.
We recruit absolute hacks who cant play.
We have communications manager sending emails to staff .
We have the Manager of our football dept accusing other sports bodies of trying to destroy Richmond.
(Vic Cricket )
we have a president who hasnt got much idea and BARRACKED for Essendon all his life,
Hey its gets better.
We treat players who have given there life and soul for the club the worse treatment of all time.(Knights and Gale)
A terriffic club hey! Do you want me to go on as I can , but why bother !.
I will actually, the memebership dept send out 25,000 letters asking suppporters to sign up when they are already members.
I could go on and on ........................