Trouble with Adobe Flash Player on AFL and RFC sites | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trouble with Adobe Flash Player on AFL and RFC sites

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
I cannot get a full screen to play video on the AFL and RFC websites. I get about a quarter of the screen playing with no control bar at the bottom of the screen - so I can't stop it or change screen quality. It's not like the whole screen shrinks to a quarter size - it just shows a quarter of the image (the top left hand corner). I also have opened the settings box and cannot close it - it stays on top of the screen.

I have uninstalled the Flash Player software and reinstalled the latest version as well as downloading the latest Adobe Reader etc - but nothing has helped. Any ideas?

Had a similar problem a few years ago, i found that IE7 did not like flash player for some reason so i upgraded to IE8 and had no problems since. Also running a registry program like "Registry First Aid" to clean up old or unwanted files helped alot too - something microsoft forgot to incorporate when designing windows.

Firefox seems to work fine. It's free and you can start using it within minutes of downloading it. Good option.