Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

Hopefully Willos doesn’t mind me saying this, but the old fella is laid up at the moment in hospital, recovering from some significant and delicate surgery. Yes, he has had wang reduction surgery.

Anyway, seriously, hope you recover quick and well Willos.
Isn’t Mr B from Wang? Does he get a Wang reduction?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Umps were poo again tonight. That 50 to swans that led to them icing the game was worse than rioli's last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Umps were poo again tonight. That 50 to swans that led to them icing the game was worse than rioli's last week.

Was Stephens both times wasn't it. That cheating dog shouldn't have got a game this week after his abysmal 50m last week

I reckon the AFL should sack all umpires and just get a couple of fans out there each game. Pick em at random, (only regular attendees would qualify) One from each side.

It wasn't worse than Riolis but pretty close. The Dog had already moved to try and spoil and couldn't get out of the way, it was almost at the same time as the mark anyway. Was a shocker and basically ended any chance of the Dogs winning.

Reactions: 2 users
I reckon the AFL should sack all umpires and just get a couple of fans out there each game. Pick em at random, (only regular attendees would qualify) One from each side.
I would do it, but would need a Segway

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
At least they are consistently orrible. H-ump coach should be humped orf to H-ump college to do a refreshers course for Umping.

Gee wouldn’t it be great if tigers could go over to Fremantle and get 8 soft/ *smile* free kicks in the first quarter. We are lucky to 10 for the whole game.

The umpires tonight are bush football standard
Inconsistent out of position
4 of them and they are all out of position
Should donate their pay to charity
They don’t deserve it

The umpires tonight are bush football standard
Inconsistent out of position
4 of them and they are all out of position
Should donate their pay to charity
They don’t deserve it
Don’t insult bush footy umpires. Saw a few in action last weekend. Miles better than AFL standard umpires ;)

Reactions: 5 users