Unsubscribe from a thread? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unsubscribe from a thread?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
How does one "unsubscribe" from a tread. There's a dew threads that come up in my unread because I posted in them once but have no desire to gave them coming up in my unread posts. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean. If you've opted to be notified of posts in specific threads do the following...

Click on Profile...then Modify Profile...then Notifications...then select the boxes beside the notifications you no longer wish to receive...then click on Unnotify.

All threads since you last visited show up if you click on Unread threads.

All threads you've posted on that have been posted on show if you click on Show new replies to your posts.

I don't think you can do much about the 2 latter ones other than not opt to use them. Actually just checked. You can click on Mark as read to clear them.

Thanks Rosy. What I meant was for eg I,d rather some threads (eg 3 word story thread) not come up in my unread posts.

I followed your instructions but I don't think I can "exclude" a thread from my unreads, I'll just gave to keep marking them as read. No worries.

tigertim said:
Thanks Rosy. What I meant was for eg I,d rather some threads (eg 3 word story thread) not come up in my unread posts.

I followed your instructions but I don't think I can "exclude" a thread from my unreads, I'll just gave to keep marking them as read. No worries.

Come on Tim - join the fun! ;)