iOS 7 on iPad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

iOS 7 on iPad

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
My iPad upgraded to iOS 7 yesterday , what a debacle. It's made it ten times slower! Anyone else?

Yeah I've had no issues with mine.

Only thing I really don't like about it is the bottom navigation centre that you pull up. I scroll right from the bottom of the screen on my iPad so I keep inadvertently pulling it up. Id like to shut it off, but I use all the other multitasking gestures unfortunately.

Tigers of Old said:
Memory issues? Try deleting some Aps, music etc. to free up space. The give it a reboot and see what happens.
Thanks, yeah I did a reset that was recommended on an Apple forum but to no avail. I have bugger all apps too. I'll persevere!

Tigers of Old said:
Take it in to an Apple Store if you can.
Agree with that. Had a problem with my phone when the update was installed. Everything was slow and text took ages to register.
Took it into the Apple Store on Sunday and they fixed it in 20 minutes by "wiping" the device, and re-installing.

tigerfan1961 said:
Agree with that. Had a problem with my phone when the update was installed. Everything was slow and text took ages to register.
Took it into the Apple Store on Sunday and they fixed it in 20 minutes by "wiping" the device, and re-installing.

Thanks guys, there's an Apple store in Foutain Gate so I'll head into there.

I did the update on my IPhone 4 today.
Gotta say I hate the layout. The slide to unlock button is bland and the icon/folders are hard to see (the darker the background the better though). They all just seem too dull and transparent.