uploading avatar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

uploading avatar

sashback

Our saviour??
Aug 22, 2005
I'm trying to upload an avatar, a saved pic on my computer.
I've done a search on here and followed instructions as thread stated, but it still won't let me upload.
Do I have to change my settings or something for this to happen?

Thanks guys.

The image might be too big sash. I suggest you try a smaller version and see if that helps.

It's got me stumped! It won't tell me if pic is too big, just keeps sending me back a page.
Do you have a specific "edit profile" page?

sashback said:
Do you have a specific "edit profile" page?

If you click on your profile there is a "Modify Profile" section.  You can add/change avatars under the "Forum Profile Information" link there.

Select I will upload my own picture for something saved on your computer. Select I Have My Own Pic if it's hosted elsewhere/ has a URL address.

Sorry I've been awol for a while. Have reported the issue now and our hosts are looking into it.

Feel free to email me or use the report to moderator function to let me know if things are amiss with the forum. That way I'll be made aware of them even if I haven't checked the site. :)

Yep, back thanks.

Rosy, normally I'd ping if there was an issue but it was only minor and being the festive season it didn't seem a big enough issue to warrant an email during this time.

Baloo said:
Rosy, normally I'd ping if there was an issue but it was only minor and being the festive season it didn't seem a big enough issue to warrant an email during this time.

Appreciated. Thank you. :)