Word censor issues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Word censor issues

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Baloo said:
Edit: Odd, "f i n d i n g" seems to be a censored word now

linuscambridge said:
( looks like s u f f e r i n g is now a swear word too?)

ToraToraTora said:
So is f i n g e r s .

This Is Anfield said:
Having trouble with e f r i n g e

Those examples came about due to a poster ignoring the site rules in regard to the swear filter. One of the above posters having issues recently posted f with a few asterisks then ing.

As with many words that breach the posting guidelines it was added to the swear filter so it couldn't be posted on the forum again. I wasn't aware it would cause issues with other words. It's now been removed so hopefully the problem is solved.

Unfortunately the filter is clogged with many versions of the f word. It's not acceptable on here. Same rule applies to everybody. Thankfully the majority of posters on here are considerate of the rules and the fact this is a family forum.

Just a reminder for everyone...

From the site rules
As part of the hosting agreement swearing isn’t acceptable and there is a swear filter in place. Posts that try and get around the swear filter by using symbols and asterisks will be removed and a warning given.

If you feel the need to swear in your posts type the full word in and let the filter deal with it rather than try and get around it please. :)