Us Vs The Wiggles... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Us Vs The Wiggles...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Top 4 survival day has arrived.....
Will we finish top 4 or will Hardwick’s Team selections come back and bite us on the ass.
Currently in Melbourne strong winds and very very Gloomy. 13’ expected showers and possible hail. 30-45kph winds in the early afternoon
Umpires...Gavine, Nicholls, Mollision
Have the boys from the west played in these conditions this year? Have they got wet? have they froze running onto a ground?
Today we will all find out...

Zips tips us by 28....

Reactions: 1 user

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Just flown in from Hong Kong, weather on the way in was strong gusty northerly winds that will stay for most of the day, but swing to the west late this arvo/tonight....official rain forecast from about 1pm, passing showers bu5 not too bad, temp to hover around the 13 degree mark....
Still should be wet enough, and cold enough to favour us though

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Just flown in from Hong Kong, weather on the way in was strong gusty northerly winds that will stay for most of the day, but swing to the west late this arvo/tonight....official rain forecast from about 1pm, passing showers bu5 not too bad, temp to hover around the 13 degree mark....
Still should be wet enough, and cold enough to favour us though

It’s freezing man. The little Eagles won’t like that. Especially coming from 48’ sunny beach weather.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Our biggest game of the year so far.

Sounds like the weather will suit us more than them.

Bring it boys!

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
With the Adelaide teams imploding the Bullies look like getting into the eight. That is a little uncomfortable if we lose to WC today or lose next week and cement 5th spot. Particularly given how well they are playing and how "well" we play against them.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Actually hope it stays dry with little wind and we beat them.That will have the contenders thinking.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Should've been a comfortable win.
Our kicking for goal is a worry.
Everything went to plan.
The weather played a part like i said.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Should've been a comfortable win.
Our kicking for goal is a worry.
Everything went to plan.
The weather played a part like i said.
Not sure letting the Eagles get out to a 5 goal lead in the first quarter was part of the plan Zips.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Not sure letting the Eagles get out to a 5 goal lead in the first quarter was part of the plan Zips.

We were testing ourselves.
Not like Collingwood 5 goals up on your home ground and you find a way to lose.
We did alot things right after qtr time.
Even when they fought back we answered almost immediately.
Great team performance.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
We were testing ourselves.
Not like Collingwood 5 goals up on your home ground and you find a way to lose.
We did alot things right after qtr time.
Even when they fought back we answered almost immediately.
Great team performance.

Has someone hacked your account?