Vardy in? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Vardy in?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Royce has had 4 goal games the last 2 weeks for Coburg.
Is it worth bringing him in for a bit of added height if Richo doesn't come back?
Our forward line functioned a lot better when Staff was there last night, but we need him around the ground as well.

Possible two forced outs due to injury.
Campbo and Houla. In Vardy, Hyde.

Out Pettifer....in Mills, Nicholls, anyone

Rodan#18

Fijian thunderbolt
Jan 19, 2003
vardy has apparently done enough...and the team needs a tall.

really depends on how campbo;houli;holland and richo come along.

Richmond played very well in the wide part of the ground and the defence was magnificent.

Shaun Burgoyne was a stand out for them...like Voss and Mcleod ; seriously the only way to stop them is by running them over in your car as they make their way to the stadium entrance.

Biddiscombe proved me wrong with a steady game. He didn't dominate but he got the ball ; and no nasty clangers.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
With Richo, Otto and Dutchy all out at the moment, our lack of depth in talls is once again catching us out. We should have added a tall to our rookie list but can't fix that now. Although he's not in best 22, Vardy needs to come into the side next week just to provide a tall target or even to act as a decoy to free up the mid-size forwards as well as letting Stafford and Hall play around the ground.

Dr Peter Larkins said Campo only has a corky and should be right for the Essendon game.

In: Vardy, plus one of Hyde, Mills, Nicholls or McGrath
Out: Houlihan (hammy), Pettifer

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Vardy will come in along with Nicholls

Campbell is virtually no chance to play according to Greg Hutchison, and Houlihan will miss a couple.

Royce needs to play a similar game to the one he played V West Coast last year, plonking himself in the goalsquare and making a contest.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Looks like the Bummers will have their injury worries too.
I don't think any Tiger will be heart broken that Fletcher's height will probably be on the side lines next week- ankle injury.
Also Rioli- hamstring strain.
Cupido- shoulder problems.
Essendon team wounded pride. ;D
Go Dockers, Hit em hard.