VERY, VERY unproffessional. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VERY, VERY unproffessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabba

I'm a passionate TIGER
Sep 10, 2003
Traralgon
Rosy your response to me was very unproffesssional to say the least. The olive branch was extented and you want to continue on. As for your suggestion that I have alternatives (To leave the site.) might I remind you this is Punt Road End not Rosy's Punt Road End. As for people threatening you,or your family, that is wrong and any individual who does that is beneath contempt.
But Rosy just because someone questions you, you don't have to take offence and be rude and vindictive.

I asked you to stop messaging me when you contacted me on MSN jabba but you continued.

I asked you to stop sending me PM's and in fact blocked your address so I don't receive them so you resort to this.

I have far more to do with my time than respond to pathetic drivel like this sorry. :mad:

Rosy, you are a LIAR, you asked me to contact you personally in the first place if I had any issues, then YOU SENT ME a personal message which I replied to. You stated in that message that If I wanted to say anything further to put it on the Feedback board. So STOP your stupid games and giving people incorrect info. Would you like me to post a copy of our personal conversation the other night where you cast many aspersions on me.

I haven't had to resort to that because it is totally wrong.
You are the person who has driven this vendetta so don't hide behind inaccurate posting to make yourself look good.
I tried on 3 occasions to settle this disagreement ,which you have blown out of all proportion by your nastiness.
I have evidence of all of the above FACTS.

Jabba said:
Rosy, you are a LIAR, you asked me to contact you personally in the first place if I had any issues, then YOU SENT ME a personal message which I replied to. You stated in that message that If I wanted to say anything further to put it on the Feedback board. So STOP your stupid games and giving people incorrect info. Would you like me to post a copy of our personal conversation the other night where you cast many aspersions on me.

You are the person who has driven this vendetta so don't hide behind inaccurate posting to make yourself look good.
I tried on 3 occasions to settle this disagreement ,which you have blown out of all proportion by your nastiness.
DR Phil is on ch9 mon-fri.Jabba i suggest you get his email and write to him :nopity :nopity :nopity

Unbelievable.  ::)   This isn't a site issue and doesn't belong on the Feedback board. I have nothing further to say and I'd appreciate it if you didn't either. I'm sure other people don't want to read this crap. :-X

johnson2Madcow2005 said:
Jabba said:

DR Phil is on ch9 mon-fri.Jabba i suggest you get his email and write to him  :nopity :nopity :nopity
JTMC Please yourself but I should not have to put up with inaccuracies and nastiness from someone who just wants to keep this thing going.
Believe what you want to believe.

Jabba said:
JTMC Please yourself but I should not have to put up with inaccuracies and nastiness from someone who just wants to keep this thing going.
ummmm who started this thread?

rosy23 said:
Unbelievable.  ::)   This isn't a site issue and doesn't belong on the Feedback board. I have nothing further to say and I'd appreciate it if you didn't either. I'm sure other people don't want to read this crap. :-X
Rosy, YOU are the person who started this CRAP and you are the person who told me to put any issues on the Feedback board. And as I said I tried to resolve this issue but you just wanted to make it bigger. So be honest or I will post our conversation the other night and people will really see the real Rosy.

johnson2Madcow2005 said:
Jabba said:
ummmm who started this thread?
This thread was started when Rosy ASKED me to post any issues on this board, she obviously can,t deal with things in a proffessional way and as for you JTMC would you like me to give you copies of this whole stupid process. All I can say is don't disagree with Rosy or question her or you will be next.

Jabba said:
This thread was started when Rosy ASKED me to post any issues on this board, she obviously can,t deal with things in a proffessional way and as for you JTMC would you like me to give you copies of this whole stupid process. All I can say is don't disagree with Rosy or question her or you will be next.
Any issues?since when are personal issue,s part of the feedback board?thats waht PM,s are for.end of story.BTW yes i have had disagreements in the past with rosy but thats in the past and have built a bridge so to speak.i suggest you do the same.

johnson2Madcow2005 said:
Jabba said:
This thread was started when Rosy ASKED me to post any issues on this board, she obviously can,t deal with things in a proffessional way and as for  you JTMC would you like me to give you copies of this whole stupid process. All I can say is don't disagree with Rosy or question her or you will be next.
Any issues?since when are personal issue,s part of the feedback board?thats waht PM,s are for.end of story.BTW yes i have had disagreements in the past with rosy but thats in the past and have built a bridge so to speak.i suggest you do the same.
Very good advice JTMC, suggest you advise Rosy of the same.

Jabba said:
This thread was started when Rosy ASKED me to post any issues on this board,

I suggested you post complaints here about site issues if you have any not your personal squabbles that no one's interested in.  I'm not even interested in your personal opinions and that's why I asked you not to contact me any more.

The fact you'd start a thread to to voice a personal squabble then threaten to post my private message speaks volumes about you imo.  That's a very low thing to do.

Anyway I don't need to justify myself..will ignore from now on.

rosy23 said:
Jabba said:

I suggested you post complaints here about site issues if you have any not your personal squabbles that no one's interested in.  I'm not even interested in your personal opinions and that's why I asked you not to contact me any more.

The fact you'd start a thread to to voice a personal squabble then threaten to post my private message speaks volumes about you imo.  That's a very low thing to do.

Your inability to deal with this issue in a professional and calm manner without any vindictiveness speaks Volumes of you Rosy. I tried many ways to resolve this and you criticise me, well when you openly have a crack at someone , you have to be prepared to either deal with it or cop it back. Don't question me or make opinions before you deal with it in the correct and proffessional way. This could have and should have been dealt with quite easily and calmly and still could, but you have taken things way too personally and haven't got the professionilsm to do so. This is my last word on all of this garbage. Garbage that YOU could have dealt with quite easily and without any problem.

Jabba said:
rosy23 said:
Jabba said:

I suggested you post complaints here about site issues if you have any not your personal squabbles that no one's interested in. I'm not even interested in your personal opinions and that's why I asked you not to contact me any more.

The fact you'd start a thread to to voice a personal squabble then threaten to post my private message speaks volumes about you imo. That's a very low thing to do.

Your inability to deal with this issue in a professional and calm manner without any vindictiveness speaks Volumes of you Rosy. I tried many ways to resolve this and you criticise me, well when you openly have a crack at someone , you have to be prepared to either deal with it or cop it back. Don't question me or make opinions before you deal with it in the correct and proffessional way. This could have and should have been dealt with quite easily and calmly and still could, but you have taken things way too personally and haven't got the professionilsm to do so. This is my last word on all of this garbage. Garbage that YOU could have dealt with quite easily and without any problem.

Jabba

There is one option, if you do not like the site do not use it.

Nobody is forcing anyone to use the site against their will.

It is your choice after all, no one else's.

Ghost Who Walks said:
Jabba said:
rosy23 said:
Jabba said:

I suggested you post complaints here about site issues if you have any not your personal squabbles that no one's interested in.  I'm not even interested in your personal opinions and that's why I asked you not to contact me any more.

The fact you'd start a thread to to voice a personal squabble then threaten to post my private message speaks volumes about you imo.  That's a very low thing to do.

Jabba

There is one option, if you do not like the site do not use it.

Nobody is forcing anyone to use the site against their will.

It is your choice after all, no one else's.
GWW I have had one time where I was peeved off with the site and left for a while, but why should I not use a site I enjoy. All over a minor issue that was blown right out of proportion.

Jabba said:
rosy23 said:
Jabba said:

Jabba, you should go to bed, sounds like you've had a hard day buddy...

Jabba said:
GWW I have had one time where I was peeved off with the site and left for a while, but why should I not use a site I enjoy. All over a minor issue that was blown right out of proportion.

Jabba is as you say it is only a minor issue why all this rhetoric. Move on and forget about it if it is only a "minor issue" as you put it.

You're trying to make pubic a squabble between Rosy and yourself, Jabba. I don't wanna hear it. The last thing Rosy needs is harassment and/or someone trying to bring her site down from the inside.

Leave it if you know whats good for you.

Curtis :ban

Jabba said:
might I remind you this is Punt Road End not Rosy's Punt Road End.

Not that I want to prolong this, but this is Rosy's Punt Road End, she started the site and she pays for it, so as far as I am concerned she can run it how she likes. If I don't like it I am free to leave any time I want, which jabba is what I suggest you should seriously think about doing.

Return of Cynicism said:
Firstly Rosy did not start this site, she has simply followed on from where one started, and for that i thank her.

Please dont think this is the only time something like this has happened, because it is not, something similar happened in the 'Ask Clay' thread and many other threads that have since been deleted, although Rosy shouldnt have to put up with this sort of rubbish, it would be alot easier if one could admit to their mistakes and move on.

Why do you keep posting such rubbish? :mad:

Firstly-Not that I think it's of any great relevance, other than to correct your falsehood, but I did start PRE from scratch...the name, the forum, the colours, the design, the information etc etc. ::)

Secondly- There haven't been many other threads deleted. There was one thread deleted. There was a warning on it that it was going to be deleted unless there were any objections and there were none that I took seriously enough to leave it. Mates rates didn't really apply and as I posted I don't think it's proper to discuss a poster in that manner when he isn't around to defend himself.

As I said in reply to this stupid comment of yours

Return of Cynicism said:
Found out from Rosy.

She is my mother. I love you Mummy.

Quit being a troll. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.