VFL PRE Season 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL PRE Season 2020

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Mar 6, 2004
Tigers premiership player gone

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

JB gone
Shaun Mannagh gone
Bailey Lambert gone
Blake Grewar gone

Will still finish top 4

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Callum Moore and Tom Silvestro have also signed for Coburg

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
i guess that they have to spend money to be competitive now, or risk disappearing within 2 years.... roll of the bank's dice

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I noticed on the club site that the VFL media awards were made the other day.
I wondered why this pic didn't get a mention? Studio_20191210_160710.jpg

Then I saw the winner Ben-Johnstone-Air-Jordan-1229x1536.jpg bloody great photo and that's got mark of the year covered in a lot of comps I reckon!..... if he held it ;)

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Cooper key defender. So we have Miller, Garth, Cooper, Biggie, Beasley back there. Balta...?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Xavier Naish (Patrick's brother) & Aaron Castagna (George's brother) training with our VFL in the hope of being added to the VFL list

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Xavier Naish (Patrick's brother) & Aaron Castagna (George's brother) training with our VFL in the hope of being added to the VFL list

Just when i thought things couldnt possible get any better,

We roll out The Castagne Brothers.

Is the joy of richmond boundless?

Im off to daydream up a double castagne chaos passage.