VFL Rd 4 v Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 4 v Casey

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
ILUVDISCO said:
Shai was good also Naish, but did think they tried to be a bit cute at times in conditions that didn't suit. Towner was great and christ he hits hard, also his chat on the field is top notch, whether it be instructional to our blokes or letting some of the Dee's blokes know they sh!t themselves in several contests

Great to read. Thanks for the post.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Graham had hamstring “awareness” whatever that is. Maybe a bit of tightness and they just didn’t risk it

Weller off in the first half as I understand with back soreness ?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sintiger said:
Graham had hamstring “awareness” whatever that is. Maybe a bit of tightness and they just didn’t risk it

Weller off in the first half as I understand with back soreness ?

Hamstring 'soreness'? ;D

Good to hear it wasn't serious.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
TigerForce said:
Hamstring 'soreness'? ;D

Good to hear it wasn't serious.
This is the quote from the RFC site

Jack Graham’s return to VFL football didn’t go as planned as he lasted no more than two minutes before leaving the field with hamstring awareness, which he iced immediately.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I'm guessing in the old lingo it'd be a twinge
Good to stop before there is a muscle tear