VFL Rd 9 V lolnorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 9 V lolnorf

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'd love to know how 2 dumpires conflict. The boundary one calls OOB while the showoff prick 50 metres away runs in gallantly calling deliberate.

Razorbrain stage acts.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Where's Rioli?

Had a run in the middle at the start maybe accumulating 3 or 4 disposals then unseen for the rest. Commentators mentioned they think he is getting limited game time.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought Townsend did pretty well, was lively. Miller nowhere near it. Chol went from best game I've seen him play (against admittedly inferior ruckmen) to worst game I've seen. I don't get it. You have the opportunity for an AFL spot and he spent the whole game walking around disinterested. Went up in the ruck, often didn't jump, then loped around as the ball was cleared. It was extremely disappointing. I think he was sooking it up. 3 disposals for the game (I thought it was 4 at half time but apparently only 2).

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Miller is a 2nd year player. As a tall and with limited exposure to the elite underage system he will take time.
Long term he comes in when Astbury and Rance depart so will be given every chance to make it.
Has another 2 years minimum. No need to call to delist a 2nd year player