Vfl tigers through to the GF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Vfl tigers through to the GF

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Had a handful of experienced players n a couple of youngsters stepped up in the last qtr to save the team from unexpected embarrassment. Pickett, Moore, Lego, KMac, Balta, Miller, Naish, Aarts. Barely sighted during the game, most covered their arses in the last qtr.
Liked Cujo, Menardue n Eggsys games. Morris n Beazer honest as the day is long n reckon kids like R2D2, Turnabout, the Pommie, Wossy n Garp all worked hard all game. That Cholly bloke is still a bloody enigma. Had some massive pressure n tackle efforts in and around the ruck contests, also managed to pounce n execute to effect in a few situations, then turned around n got bustled out of several simple body contests in other ruck or marking contests or simply stood n spectated at times. Gawd if he could get some beast mode happening instead of snooze mode at times he'd be bloody awesome.

Bobble might get to play through the entire finals series this year before he accepts his Godfather offer from Mould Coast, but I reckon Menardue could easily replace him on a wing. Mena's been good all year in the VFL, was reasonable in his senior games this year. Simply needs to accept the vacancy is there waiting for him, accept it n make it his own over summer.

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cj best prospect
CD, Naish ,Turner, good prospects
Balta and Chol more development
Good trade options Bulter, menadue and Moore

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
VFL GF Pre-sale here from 10am today:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Big Fri night coming up n ease into Sun recovery mode, Sat will be a bluro_O, Would love to see the Ressies go one better than 2017 n grab the first leg of the double. Bloody magnificent.

Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Aarts suspended for 4 matches????
I'm seriously battling with that.
What a load of s**t

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The Port player ended up with multiple facial fractures, 4 weeks is bang on

Original everyone thought it was okay.