VFL today Carlton vs Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL today Carlton vs Collingwood

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Half Time 29-29

Last week SouthPort lose to GC in what they should have won in a close one to deny us :mad: .
North just failing an upset again against GC to deny us:mad:
We win a close one to keep our season alive:clap2
Dead level at half time between Pies and Blues, (too much stress I'm putting on the Tige's v Bomber's replay an check in post match).

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I think you are wrong here.

We went into this vfl season with a very young and inexperienced group together with a not particularly strong vfl listed group. To finish 11-7 is a very good effort.

On top of that the vfl program has seen the elevation of Cumberland, Sonsie, Miller and Moju into key players in the AFL team and seen blooding of some very likely looking young players. Our young players come into the AFL team incredibly well schooled in how to play the system.

Supporters of other teams are wondering how we keep unearthing players. I look at players like Moju, Nyuon, Cumberland, Miller, Ryan as examples of young players who were not high draft picks and are continually getting better.

There will be players who don’t make it of course but our development program is one of the best in the game
Plus it's pretty hard to attract "the highest calibre VFL listed players" when you have to tell them, "Look mate, if we don't have injuries you're playing ammos".

Reactions: 1 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
In The Last Quarter
Carlton 37
Collingwood 38