VFL vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL vs GWS

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Chol and Dow look like the next in line based on the first half.
Personally I can't see how Chol gets a gig ahead of CCJ. Dow is all class. Many players have looked good today but the opposition has provided very little resistance.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Personally I can't see how Chol gets a gig ahead of CCJ. Dow is all class. Many players have looked good today but the opposition has provided very little resistance.

I reckon Mabs has been a clear 2nd BOG today (eggs hands down; ball on a string @ 100% efficiency),

and looked quite sublime.

bearing in mind GWS are a hotchpotch of academy kids, journeymen, Sydney league players and Riverina blokes,

who dont even know each others names

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dow Stack Martyn playing well in the middle but not sure about the quality of the opposition.

Like the look of Durham.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
MoJu is ready for Senior footy. Instead of running in a kicking the goal he handpassed it to a teammate who then stuffed it by giving it off to another under pressure.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I reckon Mabs has been a clear BOG today,

and looked quite sublime.

bearing in mind GWS are a hotchpotch of academy kids, journeymen, Sydney league players and Riverina blokes,

who dont even know each others names
Sure Mabs has been great but CCJ is a more potent forward imo and therefore suits what we need more thus why I think he'll get a call up before Mabs.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
MoJu is ready for Senior footy. Instead of running in a kicking the goal he handpassed it to a teammate who then stuffed it by giving it off to another under pressure.
Haven't seen much of VFL this year but MRJ is alot stockier than I realised. Totally ready.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Who is the dude making bird noises every time we kick a goal? :p

thats @caesar .

he was raised by Piripkura Indians in the Amazon, learnt to mimic the Chanel-billed Hoetzon, and has got an oversized voice box.

you should try his poison frog icypoles

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dow, Stack, MRJ, Chol, CCJ, eggs

all ready to play a role in the 1's

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Skill level aside, our VFL side is actually better balanced than our AFL side structurally.

The three talls (Chol/Sampson/CCJ) rucking and the talls back give us a bit more height around the ground and allows to use the wings and the switch more.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Egg is an elite kick. Shame he doesn't have the intensity for AFL

Reactions: 2 users