Watch out for Byron Pickett this week. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Watch out for Byron Pickett this week.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
He has been singled out by Mark Williams at training made to wear a different colour guernsey and told that if he doesnt train well he may get dropped, if he does one last chance or he'll be dropped.

This worries me. He'll either injure someone or play a blinder.

Hoping we get over the line anyway. Go Tigers.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
He has no defensive skills or accountability whatsoever. That's why North got rid of him. If he keeps his spot, whoever is matched-up on him must make him pay.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
The player that gets Pickett need's to make him run and run and run, especially early. I have major doubts on his aerobic capacity and general fitness.Anyone agree with this?
What position has he been playing for them?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
shawry said:
He has been singled out by Mark Williams

Q-What is the difference between Mark Williams and a jet engine

A- A jet engine eventually stops whining. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
OK Shawry it's bugged me for too long now! Who is the chick in ya avatar?? Is it some woman from Charmed or Buffy or something?

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:
OK Shawry it's bugged me for too long now! Who is the chick in ya avatar?? Is it some woman from Charmed or Buffy or something?

charisma carpenter.

------------------

Punt Road Enders all of a sudden think MT is really cool and up to date with the latest female stars. In reality, MT clicks right mouse button and gets name from link address and still doesn't have a FN clue who she is ;D)

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I have no idea MT personally I outwardly refuse to watch such tripe!
That doesn't mean to say that the women are unattractive, just that I have no idea who they are!

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
Got to laugh at how this thread has turned into perving on an actress most of us have not heard of and not known which show she was from. Ha...who says us men are shallow ;).

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
You guys crack me up.

Buffy is a crap show, but as you can see Charisma Carpenter is a quality woman and worthy of a berth on my profile. The last chick i had on their Denise Richards i am not so much a fan of and i got sick of her picture quick smart.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Hate to hop on the merry-go-round again shawry but who is Denise Richards?? ???

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
mightytiges said:
Got to laugh at how this thread has turned into perving on an actress most of us have not heard of and not known which show she was from. Ha...who says us men are shallow ;).
I'll have to remember this thread next time I mention cute players and get bagged for it ;D