Weather | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weather

T

tiga chikk

Does anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like in Perth tomorrow night?

This could play a big role in the game, seeing what we did to Freo in the rain and maybe fleming will perform again like he did against Freo?

im just wondering if anyone has any ideas it would be good to hear.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Perth
Sat, May 24

Mostly sunny
min: 9°C
max: 23°C

I read yesterday that there was a possibility of late showers, seems they've evaporated in todays forcast.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Important to get off to a good start if late rain is predicted.

Something doesn't ring true to me about Danny saying we have to turn the game into a grind.

It sounded there wasn't a lot of faith in the team to win head to head, and I doubt that would be the case.

Smells a tad of Sheedyesque mind games and we might be just as likely to kick 25 goals.

If the real plan was to bottle up players like Bidders and Kingy would be more useful than a couple of others left in the team imo.

Also think Danny was trying to take the focus off Campbo too, saying he be as effective as usual.
B.O.G. performance coming up hopefullly. ;D

Go Tiges!

P

PuntRoadRoar

Well living in perth... here's the prediction

Saturday mostly sunny day, showers during the night continuing sunday.

I get the feeling it will rain 10pm here saturday just as the game finishes and im walking to my car from subiaco.