Welcome Jacob Koschitzke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Jacob Koschitzke

I missed that. What’s wrong with Young?

Went down with a knee injury of some sort. Right leg, but no replays makes it hard to see if it was potentially a dreaded ACL, but he looked on a lot of pain initially which is what you usually see with that sort. Hopefully not.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Went down with a knee injury of some sort. Right leg, but no replays makes it hard to see if it was potentially a dreaded ACL, but he looked on a lot of pain initially which is what you usually see with that sort. Hopefully not.
Phuck me drunk if it is

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Kosi looking ok down back. Some good intercept marks.

Young's demise could mean a new life for Kosi

Reactions: 4 users
Kosi looking comfortable down back.... and our Forward line with Archie May, Sam Davison and Liam George looks very very good.

Heard he was killing it at Full Back in the Ressies this afternoon. Time to see if he can do that to Tommy H next week.

Do we play him full back and push Balta fwd? Even though Balta was good in defence, we need a target up fwd.

Reactions: 2 users
Essendrugs magoos were fairly bog average all over the ground so it's pretty hard to make any sort of assessment, but Kosi stood up n filled a pretty big hole when he got sent to the back line yesterday. He's struggled to have much of any sort of impact up forward in games, so what the hell, stick him in the defensive hole n see what happens. Could be solid for us n reckon it might have freed up Archie May a bit as the boss forward with space to work.

Reactions: 3 users
I’m all for playing Balta and Kozi back for the rest of the year , let’s see if we can get a solid spine going in the back half , I think Miller will continue to improve as a 3rd tall and can use his kicking more . Ryan and Lefau can play Forward

Reactions: 8 users
I seem to remember reading that Kosi was originally signed by the Hawks as a defender but got retread into a forward just as we are trying to do with Balta. He has reasonable height and bulk so using him as a back could be a masterstroke

Reactions: 1 users
8 intercept marks has he taken 8 marks all year forward? They say throw em back before throw em out so let's hope he can show something

I'm hoping that he has a Liam Jones type transformation now that he is being played in defence.

Reactions: 4 users
I seem to remember reading that Kosi was originally signed by the Hawks as a defender but got retread into a forward just as we are trying to do with Balta. He has reasonable height and bulk so using him as a back could be a masterstroke
He was U18 All Australian fullback.

Playing back is much easier than key forward. Play Kosi back and Balta forward.

Reactions: 7 users