Welcome Liam Baker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Liam Baker

Wrap him up, put in him a bow and get the best deal.
He hunts the ball but is a massive butcher.
He looked rusty last night and very nervous with the ball.
His play running through the middle last night wouldn't have helped our cause trying to get a high return. Panicked and handed the ball back to Essendon.
He isn't a midfielder. Back pocket
Agree about the midfield comment.
He is a very good back pocket.
Very good.
That's not a slight on Liam, he just isn't a midfielder imo.

Reactions: 3 users
I always laugh (and love) when Bakes gives off this stare to any player who whacks him.:mhihi

1716805474532.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Back Pockets don’t win you premierships, but play in premiership sides. Take what we can for him although I love the bloke.
We need to build a side from quality picks and we need at least two more mids to support Taranto , Hopper and Maculliffe as I have no faith in Dow, Sonsie, Graham and Prestia . The last two will most likely not be around next year.

Reactions: 1 users
Crashed in, and was belted up, from first bounce to final siren.
And somehow kept going.
Has a heart the size of Phar Lap’s.
I felt sore just watching him.

Reactions: 12 users
Must keep players like Baker or we'll be in the bottom 4 for ages like North.

Reactions: 6 users
Baker was up early and our ball movement was incredible in the first quarter. He's some kind of ball ricochet super catalyst.

Any chance we can get another one?

Back to the form we have come to expect from the fella. Leads from the front and never known for taking a backwards step. So important to us so we cannot afford to lose him

He’s a mighty warrior “Cannon balls”.

I couldn’t believe it when he got a free for getting decapitated. Neither could the Geelong bloke.
Just kept going all night, leading from the front. He was buggered at the end, he nought left to give.

Reactions: 5 users
Every footballer "tries".

But Bakes is next level.

If Bakes goes home we'll likely get a pick 10-12. Short would get us 20-25 you'd think.

Know which one Leysy would rather.