Welcome Sam Banks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Sam Banks

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Sam was asked who at the club had surprised him the most after joining the club, and he said K-Mac. He said that when watching games on TV in Tasmania he could not appreciate the off-ball work that role players do, and that K-Mac plays his role better than anybody at the club. Sam wants to get his running power up to K-Mac's level, which he said was extraordinary. He's already put on 5 kg.

This kid is the perfect fit for our culture.

Reactions: 5 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
A tiger loving employee has told me that the club is rapt with young Banks potential and see real leadership in him as he talks so impressively already,she says that 200 gamer is what our club thinks it has

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Although yet to be confirmed by Caesar, I believe Sam is back training with the main group and eyeing half a game in the VFL season opener.
I also hear our VFL team has another practice game this coming Friday at Casey Fields.
Another opportunity for Stack, Pickett, Dow and RCD to show their wares although if selected, the 6 day break may be too short to allow senior selection the following Thursday.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another opportunity for Stack, Pickett, Dow and RCD to show their wares although if selected, the 6 day break may be too short to allow senior selection the following Thursday.
If any of these guys play round 1 it'll likely be off the sub bench at this stage.

Pickett is of most interest and disappointed for Syd that He's not ready to go.

Riley was flying in the pre season under Lambos wing just not in games, lets see if he can show something this week.

The fact Syd, Marlion, and Riley have been ousted from first 22 midfield calculations by Aarts with Graham and Lambert unavailable at this stage is somewhat concerning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I had a project with Relationships Victoria. The CEO at the time was Mike Hunt and his CIO was Jeremy Bonking. Resilient characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Aarts not even close to any of those guys mentioned don't see anything in him.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I went to Primary School with a girl called Robyn Banks.

Seriously! Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to have kids.

I worked with a guy called Gary Roper. I agree some parents are just cruel to their kids.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What about the president of the World Anti-Doping Agency, his name is Richard Pound.

A mate went to school with a Michael Fiddler, he was known as, and answered to Mickey.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
His last work was that bad he shredded it in disgust. Should probably try one of those paint by numbers folders to see if he can improve his out put.
But he made many millions in the process.
Was recently sold again by the original purchaser in its shredded state for a staggering amount (can't remember the figure ... But many millions)

Meteoric Rise

Tiger Cub
Feb 6, 2020
Was a reasonably well known actor once called Roger Moore. His parents must have had a good sense of humour, but I am sure he lived up to his name.

Along similar lines was a well known singer by the name of Roger Daltrey who was handed a nice combination shagging/cheating on your missus name by his parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users