Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

This guy lol he could give 2 *smile* abot his football at the moment *smile* attitude for a vice captain needs to be dropped and taught maybe dont sky the ball 40m evertime you get it spud *smile* me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Smith and Trezise should play ahead of him. Been pathetic.

Reactions: 1 users
5 kicks directly to Essendon under minimal pressure to no pressure.
He was a liability all night..
We can't trust him with the ball anymore.

Reactions: 3 users
My favourite was the late Merrett goal, pushed his way into the centre of the pack looking to do who the f knows what, easy outside crumb game over.

He either just bombs it long to a contest or hack kicks it up high in the air under pressure. The odd occasion he tries to find a team mate, it’s a turnover half the time.

Used to think a couple of years ago that we needed to keep him but it’s time to test the market.

He either just bombs it long to a contest or hack kicks it up high in the air under pressure. The odd occasion he tries to find a team mate, it’s a turnover half the time.

Used to think a couple of years ago that we needed to keep him but it’s time to test the market.
Cost us at least 3 goals tonight.

Head is on another planet. Seems like dgaf but then watching him off ball his body language is cooked. Head dropped and shaking like he hates himself. Not a shadow of himself at the moment

Worst tiger tonight...ryan did nothing but short did soooo much damage to us...3 goals to bombers due to his crap disppsal
TO MUCH lazy bombs or uselss turnover short passes

Has been very disappointing, Jayden.

Nearly every kick is a turnover.
For a such a "skilled" kicker of The Sherrin, he has been diabolical.

Factor in his vice captaincy, he offers zero leadership.
No leading by example.
It is the opposite.
Look at me, this is what NOT to do.
What has happened to you, Jayden?

Trade bait. Absolutely.
Problem is there will be no takers.

Was awful tonight. There's nothing more you can say other than that really.

I think he's at a point where we simply need to drop him and give Smith a few weeks and let Short regain some confidence in the VFL side.

This guy lol he could give 2 fuc ks abot his football at the moment *smile* attitude for a vice captain needs to be dropped and taught maybe dont sky the ball 40m evertime you get it spud fuc k me
If you could ease up on the swearing mate.
We know what you mean without it

Time for some hard discussions with Jayden.

Send him to Freo with Baker for their top pick and Treacy ............................... at a minimum.

Can he read the game at all? Never seems to look for a pass, just bombs the ball down the line every time. With our injuries we are not a tall team so looking for a player in space is what an experienced player should be doing. The long kicking is useless if it is straight to the opposition.

I don't get it, Short is an experienced player, he should know better, but he does this every week.

DS

Took the kick ins in the first half.

Clear evidence of widespread drugtaking in the RFC coaching ranks. This bloke can't kick. He never could. (See Jack Atrosius for other examples of turnover merchants lauded as superb kicks.) Jayden Shortover merchant is 28yo FFS.

After half time our coaches sobered up. Took Short out of ball movement. And instructed him to kick short. Bravo that.

It seems his values are poor. Probably not. He's dumb. Cannot not identify a target. *What about the big white sticks?* They don't move.

Jayden Short could never identify a target. How could he hit one?

Drop. Reneducate. Blue-collar. Coaches to run many laps.