Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

He was taken directly to hospital. It looked like he had broken it to me.
Better than my sons team on the weekend playing in the VAFA where a player badly broke his leg mid way through the 3rd quarter and the game was called off because the ambulance took over 45 minutes to arrive ( 4 minutes away from nearest hospital)

My son was filthy as he’d kicked 3 and reckons he had another couple left in him. Luckily they got the points being in front when it happened

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Seth Campbell's recent results in the 2km time trial had me wondering if he's got more of a future than just that of a small forward. That's an exceptional result for a (just turned) 19 yr old kid.

Reactions: 8 users
Seth Campbell's recent results in the 2km time trial had me wondering if he's got more of a future than just that of a small forward. That's an exceptional result for a (just turned) 19 yr old kid.

especially coming off a persistent groin(?) niggle. his pre-season game against norf last year was reason enough to be excited so fingers crossed he gets a good run at it this year.

Reactions: 4 users
We just need a little luck with our recent high draft picks.
A couple of surprise packages and we’re back in the game.

Reactions: 11 users
Looks like Seth has the inside running for the small forward spot after being named on field.
Has a lot of talent. Here's hoping he plays well.
Exciting prospect Tooheys (y)

Hopefully Green continues his good pre season form also.

Shot across the bow for Moju missing the cut.

Looks like Seth has the inside running for the small forward spot after being named on field.
Has a lot of talent. Here's hoping he plays well.
It’s a significant sign isn’t it.
He and Green have come from the clouds and lept over a few higher rated fancies.
Great signs even if they don’t make Round 0 selection.

Reactions: 6 users
He and Green have come from the clouds and lept over a few higher rated fancies.
Can’t see both missing out of Round 0 selection.

Reactions: 1 user
Remember a couple of young fleet footed kids coming from the clouds in 2017 too .........George and Dan Butler ;)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
There is more to Seth than just a small foward

I called him "Our Akermanis " with out the D! Ck hed part

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
When Oleg lined up on young Campbell at the bounce I was pretty confident that our lad was in for a tough night. But Campbell was still able to work into the game. And finished with 4 SI. 1 Tackle.

This is a football infant. He turned 19yo in December. Was IIRC the youngest player of his draft year. He had no VFL experience to speak of in his first year. Ingenue.

Natural footballer. Looks classy and astute. Not quick. Not sure whether he develops best in the magoos or ones right now. We'll see.

Reactions: 4 users
He's a player. One-touch. Not lightning but quick enough. Lightning between the ears perhaps. Smart. Instinctual. Classy. One-touch. Does not fumble. Play him.

He's a player. One-touch. Not lightning but quick enough. Lightning between the ears perhaps. Smart. Instinctual. Classy. One-touch. Does not fumble. Play him.

He's Tasmanian.

You know we're all lightning between the ears.

Redford excepted.

• Haha
Exciting prospect Tooheys (y)

Hopefully Green continues his good pre season form also.

Shot across the bow for Moju missing the cut.
Yzerman needs to bite the bullet with these kids , let's find our who can play F winning games this year .Draft hard.

Yep. Oozes football smarts.

Fast track him. Get 50 games under his belt ASAP.

We have a player here.